Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned

You've got to be on something. The ultraposites were one of the best basketball sneakers Nike ever made. I would kill for a pair to ball in again.

Now the zooms below weren't bad but my problem with them was that the base was too narrow so it felt like you were about to roll your ankles. I remember NT raved about them when they came out and were probably some of the most popular pairs to ball in around that time frame in 2002 and 2003.
Ultraposites were too narrow for me. They killed my feet.

View media item 2284396

One of the worst feeling Jordans ever created. For wide footers, forget it. These shoes feel like bricks on foot and it's like trying to stick your foot into a vagina with its intentionally ridiculous narrow foot opening. I'd wear 1's all day over these. Never again..

Last edited:
Im another victim of the Griffey 1 lol.

I remember going to Niketown and seeing the Grey/Orion Blue color on sale back in 2010. Copped em in the quickness and wore it to class one day and remember them being real uncomfortable.

Another one is when I had the Air Jordan 1 DMP pack with the bred's and celtics colorway...

i loved the XVs.

the only thing i did not like about those was how they creased.

the toe didn't really crease because its an unconventional toe.....but its like the whole damb shoe creased.

Real question is how many of em were fakes..

Fake of anything are uncomfortable but fake Air Forces are the absolute worst. My dad used to cop me them Flea Market Forces & them jawns were HORRIBLE. Might as well walked on the concrete with socks on

Fake of anything are uncomfortable but fake Air Forces are the absolute worst. My dad used to cop me them Flea Market Forces & them jawns were HORRIBLE. Might as well walked on the concrete with socks on
those sellers at the swap meet were habitual line steppers back in early 2000s. Talking bout they got the new exclusive **** :lol:

those sellers at the swap meet were habitual line steppers back in early 2000s. Talking bout they got the new exclusive **** :lol:

Na my dad just aint care as long as it was cheap lol. He copped me the low top all whites...wore them once & gave to my cousin lol

nike-air-flightposite-white-university-blue-040259_1.jpg

s_551c32424e95a30aaa00a166.jpg

These two were without the doubt the most uncomfortable shoes I've balled in...flightposities cut up my feet and the 5.5s were so clunky and heavy I couldn't run during practice and never wore them again after that

You've got to be on something. The ultraposites were one of the best basketball sneakers Nike ever made. I would kill for a pair to ball in again.

Now the zooms below weren't bad but my problem with them was that the base was too narrow so it felt like you were about to roll your ankles. I remember NT raved about them when they came out and were probably some of the most popular pairs to ball in around that time frame in 2002 and 2003.
Ultraposites were too narrow for me. They killed my feet.

I can see that. I have narrow feet so that has never been an issue for me.

Also... Outside of zoom air insoles, I remove the insoles from all my Nike's... The zoom/max is enough, especially with elite socks... Taking the thick foam insole makes them so much more roomie...

Back
Top Bottom