Most.. UNDERATED LINEBACKER IN THE NFC IS.....

MICHAEL BOLEY
Learn about this man

93DC9FDE491D4D1794FB3353942836F7.ashx

75726135.jpg

610x.jpg

::STATS::
109 Tackles including 93 Solo 3 Sacks 2 Interceptions 9 Passes Defended 4 Forced Fumbles.
Lead all NFC third year players in tackles (except BarrettRuud )

Kid = BEAST

When I opened the thread, All I was thinkin was JetPac BET' Not have no damn Keith Brooking all up in this thread...

Boley is tight work,

I'll be a borderline homer and say

Will Witherspoon
Witherspoon_59547.jpg

Witherspoon_Chargers_Gameday_58490.jpg

When I opened the thread, All I was thinkin was JetPac BET' Not have no damn Keith Brooking all up in this thread...
laugh.gif
Hell nah!

Will Witherspoon
pimp.gif
dude has a sideline to sideline motor.

Ehhhh.... Atlanta gave up over 2,000 rushing yards last year, 3,700 yards passing, and had 26 ppg scored on them (29th in NFL).

MOST underrated LB in the NFC? Naw

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Ehhhh.... Atlanta gave up over 2,000 rushing yards last year, 3,700 yards passing, and had 26 ppg scored on them (29th in NFL).

Yea because that was all on Boley right? Lemme ask you, what as San Frans defensive ranking last year...? And who was the DRY? Don't further embarrassyourself.

laugh.gif
wow.

You mad? Because trying to figure out who the "most underrated linebacker in the NFC" is so cut and dry (and so important).

Nab whomever you'd like but hey Im going to go a different route. Am i going to say a nice young guy on a horsecrap team with no pressure is moreunderrated than say a guy like EJ Henderson who is an absolute monster ands runs the show on a good defensive team yet has never even made the pro bowl?

But hopefully Boley continues to ring up that last tackle against that 4th string RB who's in the game cause Atlanta's down 34-7.

EJ's nice but he also has the best DT combination in the NFL protecting him inside.
I think there are players doing more or the equivalent to him with less

roll.gif
RyGuy45 wrote:

laugh.gif
wow.

You mad? Because trying to figure out who the "most underrated linebacker in the NFC" is so cut and dry (and so important).

Nab whomever you'd like but hey Im going to go a different route. Am i going to say a nice young guy on a horsecrap team with no pressure is more underrated than say a guy like EJ Henderson who is an absolute monster ands runs the show on a good defensive team yet has never even made the pro bowl?

But hopefully Boley continues to ring up that last tackle against that 4th string RB who's in the game cause Atlanta's down 34-7.

There is a difference between mad and hate. You are the latter.

Im sorry but... this guy not being in the pro-bowl = snub

bar809.jpg

nickbarnett.jpg

I know its a homer pick but theres no way you can tell me this guy gets the recognition that he deserves
nerd.gif

career stats
[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Tackles[/td] [td]Interceptions[/td] [td]Fumbles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]Total[/td] [td]Solo[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]Sck[/td] [td]SFTY[/td] [td]PDef[/td] [td]Int[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]Lng[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [td]FUM[/td] [td]Lost[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]131[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]20.0[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]105[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]138[/td] [td]91[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]95.0[/td] [td]95T[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]123[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16.0[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]112[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td] [td]609[/td] [td]433[/td] [td]176[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]175[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Yea because that was all on Boley right? Lemme ask you, what as San Frans defensive ranking last year...? And who was the DRY? Don't further embarrass yourself.

If you want to use stats to back up your argument why can't someone else use stats to counter?

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Yea because that was all on Boley right? Lemme ask you, what as San Frans defensive ranking last year...? And who was the DRY? Don't further embarrass yourself.

If you want to use stats to back up your argument why can't someone else use stats to counter?

Who said they couldn't? Using individual stats as compared to team stats are completely different. DeAngelo Hall had a Pro-bowl year in 2005 yet theFalcons were among the leagues worse in pass defense... What does that say about him? Nothing, his team failed to support him. This guy goes on to use EJHenderson who has a GREAT supporting cast as an example. Come on now, get serious. He tried to leverage the Falcons defensive ranking as a reason why Boleyisn't good, but failed to do so miserably.

It's not that serious. I wouldnt even say EJ is the "most underrated in the NFC" if i had to pick one. However Im a type of guy that sides morewith the players who make a real impact. EJ has beast teammates but he also is a huge part of a successful unit and he plays all over the field and plays itwell and MANY people (yes even on NT) have said he personally is at a pro bowl level. If you watch the games.

I have no doubt Boley is a great young player. However in this argument when one looks at what his impact does for his team (not much) he drops a few in mybook. YES its a team game (like all pro sports are) but I've never given the edge to players who play in no pressure situations and whos impact doesnt atleast help to lead to anything meaningful. That is simply my opinion and its doesnt have to be yours.

At any rate this "argument" is a moot point simply because like 90% of most arguments on NT the people arguing against certain players simply havenot seen the players play outside of S.C. or what they read. Unless you have NFL Ticket on Directv and plenty of time on your hands (and a Tivo) you reallydont know all the players THAT well with your own eyes. Thats why arguments are all in fun. For the most part.

^ Well atleast I can agree with you on that post, although I do torrent alot of NFL games per week
frown.gif
im a junkie...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Brian Urlacher

Get out of here.
No You get out of here. The man had a 123 tackles, 5 sacks, and 5 ints and was considered to have a bad year. If Urlacher doesn't play or has a badgame the Bears wont win.

Were talking about UNDERRATED LB's... Brian Urlacher is probably the farthest thing from that.

Either you didn't read what was going on in this thread, or you have no clue what you're talking about.

Urlacher is closer to being overrated than he is underrated
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom