Most.. UNDERATED LINEBACKER IN THE NFC IS.....

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Brian Urlacher
Willis>Urlacher probably one of the most OVERRATED players in recent memory You can't call Willis underrated though (ROY)

^ As much as it pains me, I agree Barnett would be right there at the top. Huge production, low coverage nationally.

Now that I think about it I still dont know how to entirely judge underrated. Media doesnt completely slurp you? Or you are mentioned so much as beingunderrated that you now are overrated? Or the Pro Bowl is the end-all judge? Or you are a low-round pick who is putting up nice numbers?

Etc.

This would be the most underrated linebacker in the entire league right here...
010106_BROOKS31.jpg

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by GoodfellaDave

I'll say Pat Willis because there is simply no rating high enough for his abiltiy.

AIN'T THAT THE MUTHA !%**+% TRUTH!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
..but...Willis definitely isn't underrated; maybe by somepeople who say he got his numbers because the 49ers defense played so many downs. but overall, naw.

Gingers, I love Derrick Brooks but U realize when NFL Gms draft a true 4-3 Weak Side LBs their first priority is to find a player int he mold of Derrick Brooks
thats the ultimate respect and doesnt scream underated to me.

IMO, Derrick Brooks is the best DROP OLB Ive ever seen in my life and he is a 1st ballot HOF.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

^ As much as it pains me, I agree Barnett would be right there at the top. Huge production, low coverage nationally.

Now that I think about it I still dont know how to entirely judge underrated. Media doesnt completely slurp you? Or you are mentioned so much as being underrated that you now are overrated? Or the Pro Bowl is the end-all judge? Or you are a low-round pick who is putting up nice numbers?

Etc.

Yeah, "underrated" isnt exactly a tangible attribute, its not like it shows up in the box scores...

The reason id say Barnett is underrated is cause of the numbers the guy puts up, his pass coverage abilities, leadership, etc. But yet he still manages tomiss the pro bowl.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Now that I think about it I still dont know how to entirely judge underrated. Media doesnt completely slurp you? Or you are mentioned so much as being underrated that you now are overrated? Or the Pro Bowl is the end-all judge? Or you are a low-round pick who is putting up nice numbers?

Etc.

Yeah, "underrated" isnt exactly a tangible attribute, its not like it shows up in the box scores...

The reason id say Barnett is underrated is cause of the numbers the guy puts up, his pass coverage abilities, leadership, etc. But yet he still manages to miss the pro bowl.

You seen that clip where he asks McCarthy if he wants a turnover and exactly 46 seconds later he gets the interception?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Brian Urlacher
Willis>Urlacher probably one of the most OVERRATED players in recent memory You can't call Willis underrated though (ROY)

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Willis aint that nice, most overhyped player on NT

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

mad.gif
F.A.Y.B.A.N. talkin bout Keith

Keith = H.O.Falcons

Damn, son. It's only 3 PM...I though you were gonna stop messing with that stuff before sundown?
eyes.gif

(Also, is it bad that I had to Google "F.A.Y.B.A.N." to figure out the meaning?
laugh.gif
)
Edit: I see you, Cash.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nah DLo, I gotta do this pre-trial intervention so I cant smokefor atleast the next 3 months that's why i'm so close to the edge, n~ pushin me man, just ignore my posts.. I gotta learn how to be sober again
laugh.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Brian Urlacher

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

End yourself. Immediately. How is someone overhyped if they lead the league in tackles as a rookie and make the Pro Bowl

with the way 49er fans hype him up he is over hyped. dude is good but yall talking about he a HOF already and better the ray lewis in him prime how yall talkhim up

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

with the way 49er fans hype him up he is over hyped. dude is good but yall talking about he a HOF already and better the ray lewis in him prime how yall talk him up
as a 49er fan myself i agree
he's definitely on some Colston status with some 49er fans here.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Brian Urlacher
indifferent.gif
you cant be serious. Tell me how Willis is better and then tell me how Urlacher is overrated. I would love to hear your opinion

indifferent.gif
you cant be serious. Tell me how Willis is better and then tell me how Urlacher is overrated. I would love to hear your opinion

Some people can piss their names in the snow. Patrick Willis can piss his name in concrete.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gingers, I love Derrick Brooks but U realize when NFL Gms draft a true 4-3 Weak Side LBs their first priority is to find a player int he mold of Derrick Brooks
thats the ultimate respect and doesnt scream underated to me.

IMO, Derrick Brooks is the best DROP OLB Ive ever seen in my life and he is a 1st ballot HOF.

Yeah but I bet if you asked 5 average NFL fans who their top five linebackers are I bet you get a lot more for Willis, Urlacher, Merrimen, Ray Lewis, etc.I bet you 4 out of 5 dont include Brooks. Dude is a monster, still doing great things on the field even after getting up there in age.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

indifferent.gif

Some people can piss their names in the snow. Patrick Willis can piss his name in concrete.

So what is his toilet made of?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

indifferent.gif

So he has an STD.

what do you want a thesis? dude is average.

Willis had more tackles in his rookie year than Urlacher ever had in 1 season

The best thing he'll ever be remembered for is pro bowls
Watch out dude will come at you yellin about how Willis' has less letters

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Brian Urlacher

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

End yourself. Immediately. How is someone overhyped if they lead the league in tackles as a rookie and make the Pro Bowl

Playing LB is alot more than tackles. Sure he is athletic and a good tackler, his strength is running around and hitting people. But he lacks in otherareas and he does not make impact plays. A guy like Urlacher is amongst the best out of all LBs in terms of tackling, coverage, and impact plays. willis is notcomplete enough, he is definitley OVERHYPED

Good lord... Tackles are not the be all and end all stat for a defensive player. The 49ers defense was always on the field. Of course you're gonnaexpect him to rack up some stats. With your logic Willis is better then Derrick Brooks, because Brooks has never had that many tackles in his career...

laugh.gif
Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.

Pre injury Urlacher was one of if not the most versitile LB in the L.

If you knew ANYTHING about football which I am starting to doubt. You would know that 3-4 scheme the one Pat Willis plays in allows him to not get blocked andrun around free alot. Where as the cover 2 scheme Urlacher plays in requires him to be in coverage often which kinda down grades his tackle numbers. But thatis probably over your head
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom