Most Underrated City? -Pics-

I hate denver because of that airport. Its an awful place. Omaha is pretty dope. My girl is out there in Dental school. Its pretty fun especially during the College World series

I feel like non-costal cities like Chicago, MPLS, Denver, Omaha, Milwaukee, and Memphis are totally underrated. San Francisco and Miami are properly rate, whereas Vegas, LA, and NYC are all overrated.

I've never been, but I've heard Portland and Seattle are sick.

Denver and Seattle arent underrated tho. . . . an underrated city would be like Birmingham, MI
how is a city going to be underrated if its popular/famous?

If anyone wants to check out Austin then u should go out there for Austin City Limits. You will get a great experience with music and drinks doing the day and party hard at night. But their is a lot of hipples out thetr but not sure if it was becasue i was there for ACL and everyone was smoking.

so is this just a post your city thread? 
laugh.gif

denver looks interesting

i really liked boston when i visited and love philly. both much better than jew york city.

as far as slept on cities i'll go with:

detroit
st louis
milwaukee
kansas city
cincinnati
charleston wv

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

I feel like non-costal cities like Chicago, MPLS, Denver, Omaha, Milwaukee, and Memphis are totally underrated. San Francisco and Miami are properly rate, whereas Vegas, LA, and NYC are all overrated.

LA and NYC are only overrated if you don't have the money. If you have the money to live in the nice areas and can handle the high cost of living required to do a lot of things you're good.

Vegas is properly rated as a great place to party but not many want to live there.

Chicago definitely isn't underrated. People love CHI. Chicago is the 3rd most populous metro after NYC and LA

If you like alcohol, drugs and skinny girls, those 2 cities are great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I keep hearing Austin is heaven.

Texas? Only if you like hippie or hipster white girls then hell yeah Austin is heaven
*books 1-way ticket*

Originally Posted by Noskey

If you like alcohol, drugs and skinny girls, those 2 cities are great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I keep hearing Austin is heaven.

Texas? Only if you like hippie or hipster white girls then hell yeah Austin is heaven
*books 1-way ticket*
I need to move out west

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Denver is an unsung hero but real talk, Austin, Texas is the best city I've been to that a lot of people aren't really up on....All the white girls look like Cowboy's cheerleaders and the black girls look like Kelly Rowland.

The people were insanely friendly and it was diverse as any big city.
I used to live in austin and i dont live too far from it now and I agree.  I really enjoy Austin's environment, the traffic is horrible tho
laugh.gif
I just moved to Cedar Park and it took 45 mins to get home from work today in Round Rock
mad.gif

Austin is pretty fly though, I really like it here

Yo i went to denver for a pharmacy school interview.....SON I HAD A BLAST... shout out to my NT'r Langfor5 for putting the kid on.... Im moving out there from atlanta and man that city is underrated...

Redwood City is a nice quiet city. Although I wouldn't stay there for long.

I think it's a great city to just be out and read on a bench if you get what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom