Most underrated rapper out there right now

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

DJ Quik (well around my area, that is)
pimp.gif

<-- avy

i would also say obie trice

Murs is definitely way underrated......it's a shame really. I only know of one person in real life that has ever heard of him. RA The Rugged Man is anotherone too, don't know why I rarely ever hear his name come up in anybody's list....or if people even know who he is at all. Both of these guys are greatto listen to........well, most of RA's stuff (some of them are just plain stupid imo).

Hurricane Chris? That's a legit claim...

Some of these rappers you've named are UNDER APPRECIATED rather than underrated. (Obie, Royce, Budden, etc.)

I'm gonna go with Young Dro and Cormega.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

joe budden - the reason i say this because outside of the internet,, most people are ignorant to this mans skills
t rock - one of the best lyracists in teh south
cap one - a chicago beast
killa mike - you already know

Co-sign on this

lets see Murs. And Talib Kweli, i mean nobody gives this guy the credit he deserves.....ear drum was mad hot and he didn't get any play

I don't keep up with all the new stuff so I really don't know, but I might say Budden but I don't put him on such a high pedastal as the rest ofyou guys.

as everyone knows my fav. Young Dro

i think Yo Gotti, Elhzi, Ali Vegas, AZ, Hurricane Chris all deserve a mention as well

^there was a lot of buzz on that mixtape but i wasn't really feelin it...

I'm going with Del The Funky Homosapien, dude is crazy underrated and overlooked.

Back
Top Bottom