Most unexpected individual performances

Reggie-miller-choke.jpg

Anthony Morrow's first NBA start. He scored 37 points & shot 15-20 against the Clippers. He was hitting everything that game.

Charlie Villanueva scoring 48. Tracy Murray scoring 55. That one guy on the Browns running for 270ish yards recently. And
eek.gif
@ that Slava game log. Can't bring up Slava without posting this.

Not to take anything away for Miles, but Denver's defense under Karl was straight awful.
Still, I can't believe he made so many jump shots. That's one of those reels that I keep aside and show my kids.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Any sport. Name em.
I watched this game live in disbelief. My dude literally fulfilled his potential for one night and went back to sucking.

Straight lit Melo up. Off the bench too...

Thought you said unexpected?
laugh.gif

On December 13, 1994, Willie Burton scored 53 points. Apparently, the rest of the world also forgot about it, since there is no video evidence on the Internet.

onewearz, that game will go down as the greatest I have ever seen live in person. Being at the Stadium that night was MAGICAL.

To see this LIVE...most beautiful thing I ever saw. This is how you earn 100+ mill in 12 minutes.
Game 6, Down 3-2 at home; 12 minutes left...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

^ How is that MV7 performance unexpected?
It was the ********....

nerd.gif

wink.gif

Awwww cut him some slack. He's an Eagles fan. Those type of games don't come very often for them. 

Originally Posted by maddog345

Anthony Morrow's first NBA start. He scored 37 points & shot 15-20 against the Clippers. He was hitting everything that game.

came here to post this. one of my fav players in the L
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and Mo Williams dunking against C's i believe? 

Kwame Brown putting up 30 pts and 19 rebs against the kings back when he was still in Washington....talk about reaching potential and going back to sucking lol

Unexpected is something I expect from someone who just came out of left field and did something crazy (like Rashard Lewis dropping 50 on opening night halfway around the world). In the case of something like Reggie's performance against the Knicks at the end of that game, it is definitely extraordinary, but it's a great player with a great performance in a playoff game. You almost expect the unexpected. It'd be unexpected if it was some schmo off the bench who did it.

Originally Posted by maddog345

this

and i would say Jonathan Sanchez no hitter in 09

Speaking of no hitters, Chris Bosio in 1993 (I think). It was the last Mariners no hitter. The crazy thing is he walked the first two batters of the game, then retired 27 in a row. That's what made it even weirder. Couldn't have started worse, and just mowed them down after that.

Back
Top Bottom