MOST UNREALISTIC FANS IN SPORTS

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Dallas Cowboys...thread closed

biggest bandwagon team in all of sports

no shots at true Cowboys fans on here like Dirk and Kiddin
Thats the truth

Cowboys fans minus a few here on NT.

Also after living in Baltimore for 4 years now, definitely Ravens fans.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Dallas Cowboys...thread closed

biggest bandwagon team in all of sports

no shots at true Cowboys fans on here like Dirk and Kiddin
co-sign 10000X

im surprised no one and especially my fellow Laker fans didnt mention 3PLEDOUBLE and his ms. cleo-like predictions
laugh.gif
but being in the bay area im gonna say warrior fans for sure...the 2007bandwagoners, those stinkin' yellow shirts, the overusage of the yellow shirts...my friend actually thought they were gonna win the chip that year
laugh.gif
...from them thinking mike dunleavy is their savior to arenas is thebest player in the league in his warrior days
sick.gif
...warrior fans are upthere with us
tongue.gif
...same goes to kings fans in 2000-2004

Has to be Cowboys fans their fans get gassed up on every game. As does the media because they slurp them just as much. Philly fans are ignorant but ourexpectations are nowhere near as outlandish as Dallas fans, they saying super bowl after every game and we got this many pro bowlers so the super bowl is alock.
laugh.gif
Go 'head with that sh#t yall aint won a playoff game in 14years. Baby steps people.

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Any fans of a Philadelphia professional sports team.

Erroneous....
Philly Fans Give No Support When Their Team Struggles....They Will Boo You Till You Get Your Act Together And Win....

laugh.gif
...Proof Is In The Pudding....Sixer's Home Game Attendance Looks Like A WNBA Exhibition Game
Truth.com
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Has to be Cowboys fans their fans get gassed up on every game. As does the media because they slurp them just as much. Philly fans are ignorant but our expectations are nowhere near as outlandish as Dallas fans, they saying super bowl after every game and we got this many pro bowlers so the super bowl is a lock.
laugh.gif
Go 'head with that sh#t yall aint won a playoff game in 14 years. Baby steps people.
co-sign...america's team give me a break
eyes.gif
...i had aco-worker who was a big cowboys fan and he kept saying eli manning and the giants are just hype and dont believe it
laugh.gif
then came the superbowl and he didnt say a word to me after that
roll.gif
...i dont remember who posted a thread here last year claiming whats stopping acowboys superbowl
roll.gif

AirVandal180 wrote:
Any fans of a Philadelphia professional sports team.
i lost respect for them ever since they booed kobe in a damn ALL-STAR game...an all-star game
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom