Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Originally Posted by acidicality

-Warriors-Laker game in 2008 where Derek Fisher pulled Monta Ellis down and Monta was called for an offensive foul on the last play. It pisses me off more because it was in person and that was absolutely the most ridiculous @**$#*%% I've ever seen, one of the most angry times I've been as a sports fan. Got to the point where I wanted to run home.
I remembering watching the whole game. Although I'm a die-hard Lakers fan, that play was pretty bull; nevertheless, it was a great game though.

Originally Posted by acidicality

-Warriors-Laker game in 2008 where Derek Fisher pulled Monta Ellis down and Monta was called for an offensive foul on the last play. It pisses me off more because it was in person and that was absolutely the most ridiculous @**$#*%% I've ever seen, one of the most angry times I've been as a sports fan. Got to the point where I wanted to run home.
I remembering watching the whole game. Although I'm a die-hard Lakers fan, that play was pretty bull; nevertheless, it was a great game though.

Saints losing to the Seahawks last weekend
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

the Miami heat falling to the pistons the year before they won it .... Nobody could say anything to me

Wade could've had 2 rings
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

the Miami heat falling to the pistons the year before they won it .... Nobody could say anything to me

Wade could've had 2 rings
frown.gif

TCERDA wrote:
.4 second shot by Derek Fisher to beat the Spurs in 04 and Dirk's and1 to send the game in OT in game 7 of the conference Finals. Those 2 plays literally cost the Spurs from winning 5 Championships in a row.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

5 in a row?

kanye shrug.

-roger craig fumbles.
-2008 nba finals game 6

TCERDA wrote:
.4 second shot by Derek Fisher to beat the Spurs in 04 and Dirk's and1 to send the game in OT in game 7 of the conference Finals. Those 2 plays literally cost the Spurs from winning 5 Championships in a row.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

5 in a row?

kanye shrug.

-roger craig fumbles.
-2008 nba finals game 6

Originally Posted by vrai1

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

wonderfulcallit11.jpg

tired.gif
the "NFLs Greatest Games" episode with this game is on ESPN2 right now, and I can't change the channel. I don't know why I do this to myself
30t6p3b.gif

That's a goddamn fumble goddamnit.

Originally Posted by vrai1

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

wonderfulcallit11.jpg

tired.gif
the "NFLs Greatest Games" episode with this game is on ESPN2 right now, and I can't change the channel. I don't know why I do this to myself
30t6p3b.gif

That's a goddamn fumble goddamnit.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Number 1....was at this game and the crowd went dead silent when Roy caught it... I screamed "**** Yeah!" Then the call. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

c011661a976a34f9c295f22e021266da5ef4a38b_r.jpg

2. Actually cried. I still hate Stone Cold Steve Austin.
6ca1611f97693ff3c300279ecfd1773f7d442490_r.jpg

Both of these....that game kind of set the tone for our season.....and WM 14...damn...the end of a era for Micheals...Heel HBK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Swag on 100 thousand

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Number 1....was at this game and the crowd went dead silent when Roy caught it... I screamed "**** Yeah!" Then the call. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

c011661a976a34f9c295f22e021266da5ef4a38b_r.jpg

2. Actually cried. I still hate Stone Cold Steve Austin.
6ca1611f97693ff3c300279ecfd1773f7d442490_r.jpg

Both of these....that game kind of set the tone for our season.....and WM 14...damn...the end of a era for Micheals...Heel HBK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Swag on 100 thousand

Originally Posted by MBen32

'02 Sweet 16, Jay Will's missed FT's. BY FAR most upset I've ever been.

williams.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
I was looking to see if somebody would post this.....my heart hurt....my dad clowned the *#@% out of me(he is a UK fan and hates Duke to the death)....I still got love for Jay tho
pimp.gif
....damn that N' choked tho
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom