most you paid for some jays

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Between 800-1200 dollars.
Yeh, I'm crazy lol. I don't care.

do you partner! i aint gonna lie if i was makin more money id cop em! but then id have to worry bout the wifey hanging me! lol. good luck with that tho.

Single FTW
laugh.gif

overpaid for the first cdp pack 10/13 because i thought i would miss out... copped from pys for 360 not including shipping

Most I've ever paid for a single pair of Jordans was $242.50 for DS OG XI black/red's that I won on an eBay yesterday.

310, well plus tax for a couple of the CDP packs, single shoe it would be $275 for the Space Jams

$335.64 for each of my 4 CDP's

$200 for my UNC XX3's

I refuse to EVER pay over retail

$285 for vnds columbia retro xi's. well worth it to me because it's hard to find my size with these shoes in this condition (11.5). still cant'bring myself to rock them, so i bought a pair of worn columbia xi's retros for $50. people still give me compliments on them just because you don't seemany of them today.

140 for the cool grey spikes.. discountd from my job.. but bout to pay 350 for OG Taxi 12's... so new never even been laced up .. my dudes gotta sell someof his heat for his wifes surgery so im helpin him out.

Back
Top Bottom