Mother Of God The Jaguar F-Type Coupe R Sounds Psychotic

^ Stunning!!  I have wanted the coupe F-type since I first saw the C-X16 Concept car in 2011:

It looks like they pretty much stayed true to the original concept car, which was beautiful in it's own right.  I hope this moves Jaguar back into the sports car scene where they belong which is at the top.  The 1960s Jaguar E-type below is considered by many the groundbreaking vehicle for what sports cars are modeled after to this day.

I can see some similarities in design to the iconic E-type above.  I believe I read in Car and Driver that the engineers of the F-type spent a year perfecting the exhaust note, and it is beautiful!  Thanks SaNTi for this post, it gives me motivation to keep working hard to attain my goals, and one day I must have one of these beautiful coupe's in my garage!  And for all those scoffing at the 90K+ price tag, the R version is tuned to compete with the 911, GTR, Vantage crowd, this was never going to be attainable to the guys looking for a bargain sports car like the C7.

Here are a few more pics of the Jaguar F-Type R version at the LA Auto Show from last week.  550HP, glass roof option with that factory angry exhaust note, close to perfection in my eyes:

Back
Top Bottom