MOTHER! THE FILM

Thinking back on Bardem hiding Ed Harris’ ribs.

:rolleyes

Man if Aronofsky don’t get all the way the **** out of here.:rofl:

You're ****ing bugging.

Movie was great and Natalie bae and Mila bae were amazing.

Whoa whoa whoa.... Black Swan slander?? Movie was stunning, start to finish. Natalie gave one of the all-time greatest acting performances to boot. Someone must be trolling
y'all better stop lying to y'all selves
black swan was trash
tryna be all deep
movie was wack
on par with the happening

Dunno about "trash" lol

And it is not "on par" with the happening loooool

y'all better stop lying to y'all selves
black swan was trash
tryna be all deep
movie was wack
on par with the happening
Terrible taste confirmed.

Trying to be deep? You didn't get the movie at all :lol:

giphy.gif

i aint reading that thread
and u cant even explain it
movie is trash
just admit
u fell into the hype
Its not that I can't explain its that I find it that you just don't get it even if I did. Whole attitude is the movie is trash no matter what. I find that to be incredibly stupid but its not like you're known for good taste in movies.

You said the movie was trying to be deep. You didn't get it.

Somebody earlier said it was Fight Club for ballerinas. Can you get the gist of that? Or was Fight Club another trash movie trying to be deep?

My post is in that thread which is why I told you to read it. Along with everybody else that got the movie.

Maybe the movie wasn't for you and you got terrible taste.

:rofl:
it was not no damn fight club for ballerinas
Main character hallucinate events and is doing **** without knowing it.

Main difference is this happens to Portman's character because she's so focused on being the best. Then by the end she's questioning reality.

But you also said all of Aronofsky's movies are trash so Requiem for a Dream and The Wrestler were trash? Yeah bad taste confirmed.

Main character hallucinate events and is doing **** without knowing it.

Main difference is this happens to Portman's character because she's so focused on being the best. Then by the end she's questioning reality.

But you also said all of Aronofsky's movies are trash so Requiem for a Dream and The Wrestler were trash? Yeah bad taste confirmed.
i did not say ALL
requiem for a dream is :pimp:
love that film

IMG_20200118_013013_381.jpg

Enjoyed the movie. I find myself always looking for it on streaming sites. Was happy to find there was a 35mm screening with Q&A last night.

Trailer might be fooling people into thinking this is going to be a different kind of movie like "It Comes At Night" did.
I wasn’t upset over how misleading the film was. I was upset over all the people giving this movie praise whem

Damn
I made this thread???
I still ain’t even seen the movie

:lol: :lol: thanks for the update. Get on that son! We been waiting for your reaction!

Back
Top Bottom