Mothers Day....What You Getting/Gonna Do For Your Mom???

God bless yall who lost your mother....

It also a gift to her for helpin me through school but im getttin my mom a trip to Hawaii. spa, chill type trip. She deserves the world and ima try and givethat to her. No matter what i could give her, it would never add up to all that she has done for me.

since she does so much for my dad and i, we are cleaning the entire house tomorrow so she can just relaxed sunday and ima do her toes and makes sure she doesntlift a finger.... maybe make her lunch and dinner

Precious Moments figurine and a card
happy.gif

taking my mom out to lunch by the ocean. she doesnt want to deal with the hassle of waits on sunday so were celebrating it tomorrow
laugh.gif

and she likes red velvet cupcakes so ill likely get her some sprinkles on sunday.

Getting wifey different products from the LV Steven Sprouse collection and momz a new watch.
[h3]
[/h3]

cook her breakfast. maybe pancakes. cant afford a proper gift cauz of dmp2 hahahaha

got her some estee lauder beautiful perfume, and might try to get her some jewerly too before tmrw.

mom- edible arrangements
god mom- edible arragements
grandma- card
other grandma- card

im not in the same state as any of them so i hope they enjoy.

honestly...nothing today. Im tried (was at work all day yesterday). Ill call her and take her out later this week

Back
Top Bottom