Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

"Never say the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

"For what it's worth god....hard work always beats talent if talent don't work hard" - Jadakiss
I like this one alot probably because im a HUGE jadakiss fan tho haha

Kevin Durant said something along the same lines.

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open

Yo you know what I did the other day...I went through this whole thread and I cut all the quotes that really pick me up and I printed like 3 pages of it and Ikeep it in my backpack, before I workout at my school I may read some and I get pumped up and stay in the gym and outwork all others in there, even biggerguys...it's not a competition to work out but as just a measure of how the lines motivate me when I head into the weights room.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yo you know what I did the other day...I went through this whole thread and I cut all the quotes that really pick me up and I printed like 3 pages of it and I keep it in my backpack, before I workout at my school I may read some and I get pumped up and stay in the gym and outwork all others in there, even bigger guys...it's not a competition to work out but as just a measure of how the lines motivate me when I head into the weights room.

pimp.gif
i needed to hear this back on it now

^^I've heard most of these but i printed out the one a few pages back about 'Why I Succeed' that ballislife32688 put up. And I read it everyday,out loud, it keeps me going.

And ballislife, keep pushin fam. The days when you have no motivation are the days when you gotta find the will to go do it anyway. I check this threadeveryday, keep it up

No lie, last year I was really into quotes and have probably over 100 pages total categorized into 16 categories...

I usually go over them ever Sunday.

Wonder if I could post them on here?

"Hard work always beats talent, if the talent don't work hard"- Jadakiss.

I'm not one to quote rappers, but that's real.

[apollo creed] There is no tomorrow!!! There is no tomorrow!! [apollo creed]

gets my butt goin real fast

"To sleep with a woman is to give her a little piece of your soul; and if you think this isn't true, just wait until she comes back carrying a littlepiece of you" Christian (aka guppetto)

Originally Posted by Guppetto

"To sleep with a woman is to give her a little piece of your soul; and if you think this isn't true, just wait until she comes back carrying a little piece of you" Christian (aka guppetto)
I really wish this wasn't true. this is part of the reason I been down lately. oh well thx back to the grind. Success is all I want

Forget no friend. Fear no foe.

Ultimately we're all dead men. Sadly we cannot choose how, but we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay it's price.

You cannot dream yourself into a character: you
must hammer and forge yourself into one

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by Guppetto

"To sleep with a woman is to give her a little piece of your soul; and if you think this isn't true, just wait until she comes back carrying a little piece of you" Christian (aka guppetto)
I really wish this wasn't true. this is part of the reason I been down lately. oh well thx back to the grind. Success is all I want
Do you care to elaborate on the situation fam or PM me, That is real deep stuff up there my boy said something similar years ago, I'm gonnaput this as my FB status.

Back
Top Bottom