Motivational quotes to keep you going.

This is the most motivational thing I have ever seen in my life and is proof as to this communities' toughness. I am not sure of the exact injuriessustained by this individual but he had half of his face shot off in a fire fight. He is a member of the US Navy SEALs and wrote a sign that he stuck to hisdoor to his room in the hospital. It reads:

"Attention to all who enter here. If you are coming into this room with sorrow or to feel sorry for my wounds, go elsewhere. The wounds I received I gotdoing a job I love, doing it for people I love, supporting the freedom of a country I deeply love. I am incredibly tough and will make a full recovery. What isfull? That is the utmost physically my body has the ability to recover. Then I will push that about 20% further through sheer mental tenacity. This room youare about to enter is a room of fun, optimism, and intense rapid re-growth. If you are not prepared for that, go elsewhere."

"what i did in the past is history, what i do in the future is a mystery" - Mike Tyson

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life isto risk nothing

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by TheNTGuy

Being lucky is when hard work and luck meet.

TheNTGuy

I heard something similar. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity

L.abor U.pon C.orrect K.nowlege

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My friend's gym has this plastered on one of the walls (with plenty of quotes everywhere else). I like it:

I never thought a quote could really motivate you, but then I read The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo and this quote in particular, has stood out for me:

When you really want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you achieve it.

Back
Top Bottom