Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Don't know if this quote has been posted yet.
"Great things are done by people who think great thoughts and then go out into the world to make their dreams come true."
pimp.gif

I need this thread bad today, glad it was easy to find. Had an awful day at work today. Full steamed. Is rage the only TRUE feeling? Rage is the one emotion (maybe sadness) that when it happens I feel it coursing through my body (the adrenaline i assume). You get those shakes of pure physical raw power feeling. In a way it feels GREAT to feel that alive. Was feeling apathetic. Kickstarted me to do life the way I want it. Done being a carrier pigeon. Time to get on my grind, focus on my reality, and make things happen.

There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout:
This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love!
I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away!
Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision.
When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.

I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle
I make mistakes but learn from every one
And when it's said and done
I bet this brother be a better one
If I upset you dont stress
Never forget, that God isn't finished with me yet..

"In life you are given two ends, one to think with the other to sit on. Your success in life depends on which end you use the most. Head you win, tails you lose." - Conrad Burns
eek.gif

The answer to having a better life is not about getting a better life, it's just about changing how we see the one we have right now. -- Angel Kyodo Williams, Founder of the Urban Peace Project
tongue.gif

The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]posted this in S&T:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Michael Irvin Speech..... yes yes.[/color]

Not really motivational, but it keeps me going. It's from my favorite sci-fi film of all time:
Giving 100% will only take you halfway there.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I need this thread bad today, glad it was easy to find. Had an awful day at work today. Full steamed. Is rage the only TRUE feeling? Rage is the one emotion (maybe sadness) that when it happens I feel it coursing through my body (the adrenaline i assume). You get those shakes of pure physical raw power feeling. In a way it feels GREAT to feel that alive. Was feeling apathetic. Kickstarted me to do life the way I want it. Done being a carrier pigeon. Time to get on my grind, focus on my reality, and make things happen.

Jock this post - grind brotha, you call the shots in your life.  get after it today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

"In life you are given two ends, one to think with the other to sit on. Your success in life depends on which end you use the most. Head you win, tails you lose." - Conrad Burns
eek.gif

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom