MotorCycle Riders Of Niketalk?

irvking

Banned
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Give Me Your Thoughts About The New Kawasaki Ninja 250R And Who's Copping It?[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
7x3qpab.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
6ymh5c4.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
6z6knmc.jpg

[/color][table][tr][td]Engine[/td] [td]4-stroke Parallel twin, DOHC, Liquid cooled, 8-Valve, w/ counterbalancer[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Displacement[/td] [td]248 cc[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rated 1/4 mile time[/td] [td]14.3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Starting[/td] [td]Electric[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bore x stroke[/td] [td]62.0 x 41.2 mm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Compression ratio[/td] [td]12.4:1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carburetion[/td] [td]Keihin CVK30 (2), Constant velocity, diaphragm-type[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ignition[/td] [td]CDI (electronic advance)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Spark plug[/td] [td]NGK CR8HSA, CR8HIX, CR8HVX
option CR7HSA, CR7HIX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Transmission[/td] [td]6-speed, Constant mesh, Return shift[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Clutch[/td] [td]Wet, Multi-disc, Manual, Cable-actuated[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Frame[/td] [td]Tubular Diamond design[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rake/trail[/td] [td]27 degrees/3.3 in (84 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Suspension, front[/td] [td]Hydraulic telescopic fork[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Suspension, rear[/td] [td]UNI-TRAK[emoji]174[/emoji] system with single shock[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wheelbase[/td] [td]55.1 in (1400 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wheel travel, front[/td] [td]5.5 in (140 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wheel travel, rear[/td] [td]5.1 in (130 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tire, front[/td] [td]100/80x16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tire, rear[/td] [td]130/80x16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brakes, front/rear[/td] [td]Single hydraulic disc[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Overall length[/td] [td]80.1 in (2034 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Overall width[/td] [td]28.0 in (711 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Overall height[/td] [td]43.1 in (1095 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ground clearance[/td] [td]6.1 in (155 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seat height[/td] [td]29.3 in (744 mm)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight dry/wet[/td] [td]304/355 lb (138/161 kg)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Max load[/td] [td]341 lb (154 kg)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fuel capacity[/td] [td]4.8 US gal (18 L)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fuel type[/td] [td]Min 91 Research / 87 avg. octane unleaded[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oil capacity[/td] [td]1.9 L[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oil type[/td] [td]SE-SG Class SAE 10W40-20W50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Performance stats
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0-60 mph (0-100 km/h)[/td] [td]5.75 s[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1/4 mile[/td] [td]14.6 s @ 88 mph[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Maximum speed[/td] [td]105 mph (169 km/h)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Max power[/td] [td]36 hp (27 kW) @ 11000 rpm, 26 hp (19 kW) @ rear wheel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Max Torque[/td] [td]18 ft.lbf (24 Nm) @ 10000 rpm, 14 ft.lbf (19 Nm) @ rear wheel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fuel Efficiency[/td] [td]55-75 mpg US[/td] [/tr][/table]
71czww4.jpg

It'll be 2 years this march. Started off with a Honda CLR125, then onto a CB600S. I can't see the point in mid range bikes like this 250cc. My buddyhad a NSR250, and it just seemed a bit lacking to me, kinda boring. Don't get me wrong through, I love Kawasaki's, my friend has a ZX6, that thing is abeast.

26 hp (19 kW) @ rear wheel
I think my lawn mower has more power than that.

all jokes aside, the 250r has aways been a great starter bike. But that outdated style has aways kept the newbies away. So they buy high powered R6s, GXR600sand etc as their first bike and get killed. Now that kawasaki updated the styling to the 250R, it should be a no brainer. Its cheap too, $3500 I think? Alsothese bikes keep their value better than most bikes so when it comes time to get a bigger bike, you dont lose to much from depreciation.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]^^^^[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Very Good......What Bike Do You Own?[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Weird Sarcastic Sighting[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IrvKing

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Very Good......What Bike Do You Own?[/color]

i used to own a 2001 Honda Fireblade, sold it since i couldnt afford the insurance on it.

So what would you guys suggest for a beginner that has a little more power then this?

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

So what would you guys suggest for a beginner that has a little more power then this?

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)] I Got 2 Of These As A Beginner And Suggest You Should Get A Used Bike Because You Will RegretGetting A New One.[/color]

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Suzuki GSX650F

This is a 656cc bike compared to the ~250cc of the 250r

Its very easy to ride around the city because of its softer suspension and more upright riding position. If you're getting a bike for commuting, thisis a very good bike, something like an R6 is ment for the track, its suspension is rock hard and you would probably be taking breaks after every 2 hours ridingit.

my cousin has an R6 who is willing to give me it for my first bike but im thinking about getting one of these cause yes, i am a noob. though i've riddenthe R6 i dont know whether or not i should buy one of these or just stick with the R6.

let your cousin give it to you, flip it and buy a 250cc bike.

shoot i'll buy it off you

I wouldn't recommend that bike to ANYONE. You'll get tired of that bike after 1 summer, you'll have a hard time selling it, and most of all,you'll look like a fool on that thing. I've got an '04 R6 and I feel funny when I see females ride past me on 954's, imagine a 250...Seriously,don't even consider wasting your money on this. Best bet is to get a used 600- not too much to handle as a beginner, and still a good bike for when youbecome more confident/better at riding. I started riding in '04 and bought a new one simply b/c I couldn't find a good deal on an '02 and Ihaven't wrecked.

MCpizzle, the new R6 is a nice bike. I considered switching up, but the bike sits a little too high for me. I don't get to ride as much as I used to, butI still want to get an '04 R1, so beautiful.

koo. i dont wanna purchase a new bike but if i cant find any i will most likely buy a brand new one. i think i wil just ride my cousins bike for awhile til imready to buy one for myself

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

great bike for a teenager or girl.

excellent bike for a super super beginner.

I second that. Not to be sarcastic.. but I thought this was one of those Clever NT Got Ya posts...

I don't even think I'd start my sons out on a 250 bruh.....unless..... well.. never.

I started riding on a YZF600R
url

and then went to an R1

Im in a rainy town now.. but I will prolly be goin to a Yamaha Again.. or maybe even a Honda.. but the Honda's tend to be too light and will jump up on abrotha....but I did love the Double R's
101_0076.jpg

Step that Crotch Rocket game up Sir.

the new 250r is damn sexy no lie. if we had the tier system here in the states, i would cop one of these after i moved up formm the 125 class. check out thissexy little 125 from yamaha

and don't knock the little bikes, they're better than scooters and get crazy gas mileage. too bad here in the US all we want is straight power

Back
Top Bottom