Motorsport VI fire red customs

thanks for the nice responses!

yeah if i had a pair of varsity red, with the clear sole and black tongue and changed the red and added black on the midsole, they'd be awesome fire reds. but i got these for a steal, speaking of which...

Awwwww.....the shoes returned back home. J/K!

I actually copped these in a nike store in beijing. never intended to get them (because of the high price) and stumbled upon them on the shelves after forcing (had a bit of a fight) the wife to go check out the shop. they were there and i went away trying to do the head conversion from chinese rmb to usd to aud (how cc payments would work) and the next day decided to cop, but they were gone. they had packed them to send to another store, but when asked opened the boxes up and gave me in my exact size. had i not forced
the missus to go the previous day i would have missed them, and the conversion turned out heaps better than i calculated at aud$200.

I could easily see these as something Nike would have released back in '91 as an official colorway, especially with them matching the Bulls uniform.

yeah fire red vi have always been like a superdream colourway for me.
smile.gif

sidenote: please tell me those are custom mars IVs in the background

*cough*ignore those*endcough*
wink.gif

wore em out, and can't be more pleased

dsc03807n.jpg

i also lace my vi's in my own way (small differences)
dsc03808c.jpg

and i swapped the lacelocks with the ajbvi, which are smokey, to go with the smoke on the soles
dsc03809r.jpg

although i bet no one will ever notice
smile.gif

it'll Kinda be better if your sole could turn icy! lOl. like i created. but yeah ii agree with everyone else , maybe change color & the 3rd & 2nd is best.

Those would look so sick if you put some white laces on. You basically made Cardinal VI's but the black laces are throwing it off right now.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Those would look so sick if you put some white laces on. You basically made Cardinal VI's but the black laces are throwing it off right now.

that's a really interesting idea! might try that one!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

they would look better with clear soles
sidenote: please tell me those are custom mars IVs in the background

Na those are motorsport 4's
pimp.gif

n yeah i think motorsport blue would be sexc as HELL instead of red

still cool tho

ignore those iv's! i literally paid $5 for them last time i was in china and use them for beating. the last time i wore them, i was painting a house. hahahah

Back
Top Bottom