moved

it from another song that i heard some where else. so i google the thrill of it on youtube and and i got this finger skate boarding video. i thought that it was cool so here is the video.

but it really was this song that i really wanted to hear.

what does this skate boarding movie has to do with wiz's song. WHAT THIS IT HAVE TO DO WITH???!!!! wiz and finger skating boarding and how E stack.
so here is my next Question.
where did the producer of wiz's song get the sample of the thrill of. so when i know the orginal of the sample of thrill of it will it have anything to do with the skating video. IS that then where would i find the source of the link from orginal song?
bascilly what im trying to say is wiz and how e stacks songs talking from each other the thrill of it sample. Idk what i was trying to say is ,how e stacks and wiz both have great mixtapes and ,that this video is a result of wanting to know where this line for the thrill of it comes up what would it have to do with this, For the thrill of it finger stake boarding video.
another great result of both wiz's song and how E stacks.
so please if you do know where this thrill of it business originated from it would be great because i can then link how the thrill of it sample has to do with this skate finger boarding video
Thanks NT. hope u guys find the orginal song. so then i could listen to the orginal.
o yeah for got to show the wiz video.

holy !%* i posted the wiz video already here it is a second time. i wish i could post the how E stacks song but it is not on you tube yet.
so download kush and organe juice and
watch this video

and find out how my mid is blown by finding where wiz found the orginal song. Damn i just found out where the sample was from
youtube is so helpful
it help me find the link between wiz how e stacks song and this song i over heard some one where else.
i over heard my boy singing it yeah thats where i over heard it. so where does he know the orgin of the thrill of it does he too listen to how e stack and wiz, Or did he hear the orginal for the thrill of it by Empire Of The Sun. is he too a fan of empire of the sun? idk but im glad he did know so that i could link the story between how e stacks and wiz and post it on NT.
thought i would share what just on with me for the past couple of minutes. i got to hear three great song by linking it with that experience of having someone reapeat the thrill of it to himself.
idk man i found 3 songs from this deja vu and a great skate boarding video, Im pretty happy with that!!

o by the way happy 420 NT !!!!
pimp.gif

I'm lifted aswell.

The thread title alone had me questioning..

haha.

Dope track though.

Def. something good to listen to when ur lifted.

I'm lifted aswell.

The thread title alone had me questioning..

haha.

Dope track though.

Def. something good to listen to when ur lifted.

Back
Top Bottom