Movie Box Office May 9-11 : Iron Man By A Mile....

Iron Man ----- $50,000,000
Speed Racer ---- $20,210,000
What Happens In Vegas ----- $20,000,000

It looks like Speed Racer could be a flop...It came in second by only 210,000,but played in 391 more theatres...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

speed racer>iron man
tony stark built speed racer's car in a cave with a box full of scraps. therefor, iron man > speed racer

I actually enjoyed Speed Racer but Iron Man is doing crazy numbers.
Anybody have a comparison from this to any other superhero movies opening week numbers?

didnt really find iron man that interesting. Him outside the suit>with the suit. Last 45 minutes besides the thing after the credits was kinda ehhh.... Lastrace on speed racer>*

A lot of hate for Speed Racer. But I dont blame you if you goin off the previews alone. The movie was actually pretty good. I think it'll do better numbersonce word of mouth goes into affect.

iron man is very ill.........but dont sleep on speed racer, it is very entertaining and has a good story

If only Speed Racer didn't have that Toy Story graphic look to it. I was pretty excited to hear they were making the movie, but when I saw thetrailer............SMH.

Ironman is such a dope film. It's my favorite Marvel joint up to date.

Originally Posted by 7 sh0wTime 7

Anybody have a comparison from this to any other superhero movies opening week numbers?

i don't see a movie in the near or distant future touching spiderman 3. i think that movie got something like $151 mil the first weekend

blah!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i still aint seen iron man, im slipping. imma check it out this week

slipping is an understatement. that movie is AMAZING

had me in my basement w/ some old toasters, nails, and scotch-tape just knowing i was gonna come up w/ something incredible.

Originally Posted by 7 sh0wTime 7

I believe Spiderman 2 has made the most money ever in movies for opening weekend

Back
Top Bottom