Movie buffs...i need your help. *Movie found = Changeling* thanks

Hella random but...I was watching the news and they were talking about missing children and this movie just popped in my head and I can't remember what the movie was called. 

So...a few months ago when I was deployed out in the middle east and I saw a trailer for a movie about a mom losing her kid.  But the cops/feds made it seem that her son didn't exist and the people around her made her think that she was crazy.  And I think they even gave her the wrong kid or something like that....

I dont exactly remember who was in it and I'm  not quite sure when it was released. 

bonus...
i4f3v6rf3i07i376.jpg

5jeatd413jwv5ve3.jpg

wpj4qy62efl4lf6.jpg

h33eoq8fc5pshs3c.jpg

I'm surprised I know this....

It's called Changeling. Angelina Jolie was the star. Her kid got kidnapped and the cops "found" the child, but turns out it wasn't him. The cops didn't want to admit their mistake so they just pulled the whole "the lady is crazy" trick on her. True story too.

Changeling with Angelina Jolie

it was in Los Angeles in like the 1920s or 1930s and the kid is basically kidnapped and the cops pretend like they found her kid just to close the case and create some good media exposure for the police department. it's a !#!!!!+ sad movie btw...for anyone with kids and families

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I'm surprised I know this....

It's called Changeling. Angelina Jolie was the star. Her kid got kidnapped and the cops "found" the child, but turns out it wasn't him. The cops didn't want to admit their mistake so they just pulled the whole "the lady is crazy" trick on her. True story too.

yeap that's it.  Thanks for the info.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna have to DL this movie.  Def sounds interesting.  BTW did you like the movie? 

Back
Top Bottom