Movie Cliches that you're just tired of.

-boy goes through hell pretty much just to confess his undying love for a chick at the end.

- guy dodging 8,000 bullets without getting touched once

- the good guy always finding someway to come back and beat the boss after the boss clearly has the win but talks so much he F's up a good thing.

-the loser in school that comes out as "the man" on the end

- the bad guy always getting owned at the end

- at least one person that get's away in horror movies.

add on
grin.gif

-boy goes through hell pretty much just to confess his undying love for a chick at the end.

- guy dodging 8,000 bullets without getting touched once

- the good guy always finding someway to come back and beat the boss after the boss clearly has the win but talks so much he F's up a good thing.

-the loser in school that comes out as "the man" on the end

- the bad guy always getting owned at the end

- at least one person that get's away in horror movies.

add on
grin.gif

Whenever the good guy wants a girl who isn't single, the girl's boyfriend is shown to be a cheater so that the good guy seems like a hero for taking the girl.

Whenever the good guy wants a girl who isn't single, the girl's boyfriend is shown to be a cheater so that the good guy seems like a hero for taking the girl.

Originally Posted by its stanley

dead on lol, i  hate those

Originally Posted by its stanley

dead on lol, i  hate those

bad guy monologues that allow the good guy to buy himself time to weasel out of his impending doom
aliens always losing

bad guy monologues that allow the good guy to buy himself time to weasel out of his impending doom
aliens always losing

How many bullets you gon shoot before you reload? I mean damn. And how many clips you got anyway? I HATE that #*@@...
30t6p3b.gif

How many bullets you gon shoot before you reload? I mean damn. And how many clips you got anyway? I HATE that #*@@...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

aliens always losing

another good one

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

aliens always losing

another good one

- Some cocky douche bag that walks all over women learns his lesson and gets the good girl at the end
- light skin man rescues wife from dark skin abusive husband (I'm talking to you tyler perry)
- white man adapts to a foreign community and saves them from some kind of danger
- kids going on spring break or summer vacation and getting cut up by some psycho
- Remaking every book, tv show, movie, cartoon from the 80's and even 90's

- Some cocky douche bag that walks all over women learns his lesson and gets the good girl at the end
- light skin man rescues wife from dark skin abusive husband (I'm talking to you tyler perry)
- white man adapts to a foreign community and saves them from some kind of danger
- kids going on spring break or summer vacation and getting cut up by some psycho
- Remaking every book, tv show, movie, cartoon from the 80's and even 90's

Movie 2012 is full of them... Telling me they dodged a whole city, falling building and roads caving in in a small plane? *%#%+

Movie 2012 is full of them... Telling me they dodged a whole city, falling building and roads caving in in a small plane? *%#%+

I mentioned this in the thread about The Losers
atleast the last three actions movies that i've seen (The Losers, The A Team, and R.E.D), and i'm sure many more
have all had a major shootout scene set among shipping containers.... please come up with some new visuals Hollywood

A seemingly fine automobile not starting when the person is being attacked

Why even have cell phones in horror movies, the never work, ever.

Back
Top Bottom