frown.gif

almost:
toy story 3
the sixth man
pursuit of happyness

did cry:
the terminal
marley and me

The lion king, fox and the hound, all the disney movies, they die in...Also click is a honorable mention

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Hard Ball, when G-Baby dies >

When Keanu Reeves is making that speech...."if just for that one moment".....
frown.gif
 >.........I get choked up just thinking about it. He can make all the bad movies he wants after that, he gets a pass for life.
The Sixth Man MULTIPLE times throughout the movie. Plus Click, Antwone Fisher and Crash

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You can get suspended for grave digging?..
eek.gif

Anyways I'm an emotional #+* dude, so I cry easy at movies.

But for sure for sure..

-Marley and Me - the last speech at the end
-My sister's keeper - the scene where she tells Cameron Diaz that it's ok to let her go.
-Armageddon - yeah that last scene when he talks to Liv on the screen.

I'm sure there is a ton more, but those are the Italy that pop in my head..
I thought I was the only one who cried on Armageddon. In my top favorite movies of all time yet I always teared up. Especially when Ben Affleck was saying "NO! HARRY I LOVE YOU!" Then Bruce Willis says "Goodbye my son." Even as I type this I'm getting goosebumps.

Marley and Me has to be the worst movie ever. I say that because I could not believe how it ended. 1. I am an animal lover. 2. I was extremely close to my dog. So close that after her death I got her face tattooed on my arm. My dumb self watched Marley and Me for the first time with this chick in a hotel room. I thought she was gonna lose mad respect for me because I was crying but she was cool about it. But I will NEVER watch that movie again.

Anyway, don't know why but I teared up during this scene:
300.jpg

And of course I teared up during this scene:
leo_288x288.jpg

Spoiler [+]
For those that don't know, that's Titanic when Jack dies...

Passion of the Christ had me messed up as well. Another movie I saw 1 time and will NEVER watch again.
passion_scourge.jpg

And somewhat off topic but I used to cry off of cartoons HARD. Like someone mentioned earlier when Ash died in the Pokemon Movie. I also cried when Ash tried to leave Pikachu behind and I think when he left Butterfree. However, DBZ is really what got me going. At 25, I still get goosebumps and may tear up off of certain DBZ scenes. For example, fast forward to 4:54:

Apparently I need to see Click, The Notebook, and Toy Story 3...

Passion of Christ is something serious, I could never watch the full movie.
tired.gif

the notebook. hey what can i say i can relate to that $#! lol  
eyes.gif

more but 2 ashamed to mention
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom