Movin to NY from Ca...any advice NT

sooo long story short going to head to new york to be closer wit my pops his wife killed herself on april 1st 2010 anyways i could type a story that could make you cry laugh smile.  but i'm not..  i'm going to new york from san diego cali and NT i need advice...

sooo long story short going to head to new york to be closer wit my pops his wife killed herself on april 1st 2010 anyways i could type a story that could make you cry laugh smile.  but i'm not..  i'm going to new york from san diego cali and NT i need advice...

im moving to new york from cali...I NEED ADVICE ON THE CITY OF NEW YORK and how to survive there without being shot cause when i visited i was messin with these boys from 135th and broadway and they out for me cuz i owe them money hahas

im moving to new york from cali...I NEED ADVICE ON THE CITY OF NEW YORK and how to survive there without being shot cause when i visited i was messin with these boys from 135th and broadway and they out for me cuz i owe them money hahas

NY aint as bad as it seems then again its not all glitz and glamour like cali where the hoods got front lawns... OP you should be aite... what part of ny you going to be at?

NY aint as bad as it seems then again its not all glitz and glamour like cali where the hoods got front lawns... OP you should be aite... what part of ny you going to be at?

Back
Top Bottom