Moving from the Bay Area to West LA.. school me

I'm most likely moving into centerpointe apartments.. how are they? my cousin went to look at them and said their really nice.. what is there to do aroundhere as far as clubs/ bars/ shopping... also any good barbershops nearby.. I know its a couple minutes from UCLA it should definitely by popping.. if you gotanything else to tell me about West LA please do.. thanks

When you move to LA you will appreciate Bay Area traffic. I don't live in West LA but I live next to East LA.

like I tell anybody else moving to LA, make sure and hit up Bay Cities Italian Deli on lincoln (prob like 10-15 max from west l.a.). Best sandwiches. Also geta med card if you
pimp.gif
plenty of clubs in west LA

Originally Posted by Slayer Carcetti

like I tell anybody else moving to LA, make sure and hit up Bay Cities Italian Deli on lincoln (prob like 10-15 max from west l.a.). Best sandwiches. Also get a med card if you
pimp.gif

listen to this man. The Godmother is the way to go.

Slayer enlighten me on the process of the med card please. i suffer from chronic insomnia and some back pain
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Slayer Carcetti

like I tell anybody else moving to LA, make sure and hit up Bay Cities Italian Deli on lincoln (prob like 10-15 max from west l.a.). Best sandwiches. Also get a med card if you
pimp.gif

listen to this man. The Godmother is the way to go.

Slayer enlighten me on the process of the med card please. i suffer from chronic insomnia and some back pain
happy.gif
PM me.

Shopping: Fairfax, Melrose
Clubs: Vanguard on Fridays, Sugar on Saturdays, Area on Saturdays, Cabana Club on Fridays, for 21+ clubs (Super AzN though). King King & The Little Temple& Vanguard on Sundays if you like house.

Back
Top Bottom