Moving in with your GirlFriend Stories

Are you putting your name on the lease? That could work for or against you. If you wanna dip because it's not working, against. If she wants to kick you out because it's not working, for (until you find a new spot). Just something to consider.

Large piece to consider.

None, I still run the household like a king. The occasional argument here and there, but that's what twin peaks is next door for.

#1 Pro: in house yambs. No more drives to the *****, it's right there when u wake up.

#1 Con: women are needy sometimes

Nothing to add here, but Twin peaks is :smokin

OP don't do unless you ready for the pressure of marriage and not just from her.
I can't see the validity in this statement. I know females that don't even care about marriage and live with their boyfriends. Also vice versa. I think it's a case by case situation when it comes to the pressures of marriage and moving in together.

Its been said I'm sure but just make sure you communicate clearly that you need your space or "me time" every now and then. That **** is crucial.

Last edited:
OP don't do unless you ready for the pressure of marriage and not just from her.
I can't see the validity in this statement. I know females that don't even care about marriage and live with their boyfriends. Also vice versa. I think it's a case by case situation when it comes to the pressures of marriage and moving in together.
Def a case by case. I think the likelyhood will shoot up if this move is made tho.

Def a case by case. I think the likelyhood will shoot up if this move is made tho.
I can agree with that, depending on OPs girls mindset. I mean he knows her better than us so all up to him to decide :lol:

I want to believe this.

But my life experience(s) is/are slapping me in the face.

These two are mad young and are going to continue to change rapidly. What is today (how they feel) most likely will not be 6 months from now.

She may not want to marry now but mess around and let her friends start getting married :lol:. Let her fall into depression (which we all do) and start trying to fill voids and then we will see. Let the relationship hit those weird years were people feel like they need to marry or break up.

This is mad risky but you need to learn either way. Good luck.

I think the biggest thing is feeling an obligation to be home at night. If you're someone who stays out late with friends/colleagues (till like 2-3 in the morning), that may get curved. She's not trying to go to sleep alone and may want you back we'll before that. Especially if she only sees you part of the week.

Also, I'd probably just move into a smaller apartment. Not trying to spend more money to move somewhere else. Can probably find a 1bd if her roommate is moving out

Last edited:
I can agree with that, depending on OPs girls mindset. I mean he knows her better than us so all up to him to decide :lol:
Yea but he talking bout side chicks already. OP get you a storage room to keep your stuff in bc you sound like you not fully ready.

Da hell is dis.

Bottom line, coin purse is available at all times, and so is her debit card.

Last edited:

I want to believe this.

But my life experience(s) is/are slapping me in the face.

These two are mad young and are going to continue to change rapidly. What is today (how they feel) most likely will not be 6 months from now.

She may not want to marry now but mess around and let her friends start getting married
laugh.gif
. Let her fall into depression (which we all do) and start trying to fill voids and then we will see. Let the relationship hit those weird years were people feel like they need to marry or break up.

This is mad risky but you need to learn either way. Good luck.
Nothing gets them more bitter/angry/jealous than their friends getting married and having babies.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom