Moving in with your GirlFriend Stories

Be wary of NT too fambs. Shorty straight google my email and PRINTED pages of **** I've said on here jus for backup transcripts that she pulled out during an argument. I can't make this up. All because she couldn't find dirt on my jack. The pretty ones are the petty ones.
Swear to god my ex done this same dumb crap. Asking why did i comment in the Latina thread so much. Did I like black women. :lol:

Shorty was a nut.

Once you make a shorty do the Xena scream it's a wrap. I'm talking jealousy and insecurities on CELL power levels. "Why you spendin so much time with your ma?!what y'all F***in?! LMFAO

That's when you kno pipe game on MJ. It's they natural instinct to be jelly when they find suttin good.

Y'all chicks be questionin ya NT life?! Sheesh...
look the only few things that caught me off guard when I shacked up wit my chick was the goin #2 and smelling it. We'd been together 3 years before and never have encountered that. And havin side chick, nope. Don't do it. That stress will have you up at night...but I say if the opportunity arises for a hit and quit, then get down....
Maaaaan, this just happened to me. Been talking to this girl for almost two months but we went to my house real quick and she asked to use the bathroom. I said sure and I remembered I needed to put a new roll in there to replace the previous one since it was almost done. When she stepped out, I smelled that smelly smell that smells smelly. :frown: Never would I ever think that such a fine specimen could produce such an odor. I didn't acknowledge or let her knew what I smelled and played it off. But damn, it was a for real shock.

DC already taught us how to get around this, if a chick questions your NT life, tell her your username is DCAllAmerican.
Did I say this forreal? :lol:

Well you could do that to save yourself from getting in trouble.

Sure blame me. I don't care

:lol: yea, somewhere you said it. Always seemed like a good idea to me.

Y'all chicks be questionin ya NT life?! Sheesh...
look the only few things that caught me off guard when I shacked up wit my chick was the goin #2 and smelling it. We'd been together 3 years before and never have encountered that. And havin side chick, nope. Don't do it. That stress will have you up at night...but I say if the opportunity arises for a hit and quit, then get down....
Maaaaan, this just happened to me. Been talking to this girl for almost two months but we went to my house real quick and she asked to use the bathroom. I said sure and I remembered I needed to put a new roll in there to replace the previous one since it was almost done. When she stepped out, I smelled that smelly smell that smells smelly. :frown: Never would I ever think that such a fine specimen could produce such an odor. I didn't acknowledge or let her knew what I smelled and played it off. But damn, it was a for real shock.

I found this gross, but then I remembered, I eat *** anyway.

Last edited:
All i can share is def. Live with your significant ther before marriage.. is where you get to know the person the most and it will make or break the relationship.

You just dating her to be dating? What is the goal of your relationship? Could she be your wife? If so, at some point you have to live with her. Why not now?

Once you make a shorty do the Xena scream it's a wrap. I'm talking jealousy and insecurities on CELL power levels. "Why you spendin so much time with your ma?!what y'all F***in?! LMFAO

That's when you kno pipe game on MJ. It's they natural instinct to be jelly when they find suttin good.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You got "Wavy" in your username, automatic ducktales

Lol @ xena hit the Alex Wright in that veejay

Nothing like having a chick become a lifetime subscriber after you thrash them guts

Keep your space OP. You can't put a dollar amount on it.

I've been caught up with the fingerprint scanner. I sleep heavy, so its open season for her. I tried turning it off before going bed but that **** was too tedious. Now it's just duck it.

Avoid the drama OP, "females" will always look for an argument. I know a 30 year old woman who still checks Facebook messages 
laugh.gif
 It's best to have your own because once you move in with her you'll have no privacy; not even on Niketalk. 

My girl hasn't used NT against me yet but she's very familiar with the site now...she claims its a gossip site for men lol

Last edited:
That's real. I made a comment on a female's IG answering a question about who came quicker, my ex or Monday. Mannnn... :smh: Next thing I know, my gf is on my IG bringing that **** up. I had to check my gf. Ended up unfriending old girl bc I didn't want no problems to develop. Some lame **** man. Who the **** reads comments you make on other people's ****?

Last edited:
Keep your space OP. You can't put a dollar amount on it.

I've been caught up with the fingerprint scanner. I sleep heavy, so its open season for her. I tried turning it off before going bed but that **** was too tedious. Now it's just duck it.

wait she used your finger on your phone while you were sleeping? :x

that's an automatic disqualification in my book :smh:

mean.gif
 not worth it, I always keep my "bug out bag near". Seems like arguments happen every week now. Nothing like having your own; if I wasn't poor I would. But I will soon.

cant trust these burn notice a%% girls man! 

lol @ dude saying he  keeps a bug out  bag near... sounds like me when my girl trips... 

cant trust these burn notice a%% girls man! 

lol @ dude saying he keeps a bug out  bag near... sounds like me when my girl trips... 
I've slept by the lake plenty of nights. I know exactly how Jose Fernandez might have felt when his girl was stressing him out. Just 
pimp.gif
 by lake thinking of a better way for my daughter. Don't burn bridges with the side joints, they'll be there for you when ole girl trippin. Never burn bridges with the side joints because when your main girl "change up" and kick you out; you'll have no one. Protect yourself first because theses birds have proven they're subject to change time and time again. F#$% your feels girl I gotta look out for me. Damb right I got 2 phones and nah you can't see a damb thing on them.

Be wary of NT too fambs. Shorty straight google my email and PRINTED pages of **** I've said on here jus for backup transcripts that she pulled out during an argument. I can't make this up. All because she couldn't find dirt on my jack. The pretty ones are the petty ones.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom