Moving to Bellingham, WA.. What to expect?

I got a job promotion and will be moving to Bellingham in another month. 

Looking forward to the move (coming from Salt Lake City).  I like western Washington. 
pimp.gif

Any local NTers have some insight on what to expect?  Seems like a chill town with a descent population base.  It's close enough to Seattle and Vancouver for weekend trips.

I got a job promotion and will be moving to Bellingham in another month. 

Looking forward to the move (coming from Salt Lake City).  I like western Washington. 
pimp.gif

Any local NTers have some insight on what to expect?  Seems like a chill town with a descent population base.  It's close enough to Seattle and Vancouver for weekend trips.

For weekend trips, absolutely. I know a bunch of kids up there going to WWU and they love it.

I think you'll enjoy the fine Evergreen State, welcome
smile.gif

For weekend trips, absolutely. I know a bunch of kids up there going to WWU and they love it.

I think you'll enjoy the fine Evergreen State, welcome
smile.gif

Thanks. My first few months there will be a lot of road trips.

Looking forward to hitting up Seattle, Vancouver, Olympic Penninsula, Mt. Baker..

etc.

Gas Prices though.  
grin.gif

Thanks. My first few months there will be a lot of road trips.

Looking forward to hitting up Seattle, Vancouver, Olympic Penninsula, Mt. Baker..

etc.

Gas Prices though.  
grin.gif

bellingham is a great little city. its no seattle or vancouver but youre so close to both of them. i think you'll really enjoy it, especially coming from a cold and mountainous place like salt lake.

bellingham is a great little city. its no seattle or vancouver but youre so close to both of them. i think you'll really enjoy it, especially coming from a cold and mountainous place like salt lake.

There's a Nike outlet in mount Vernon and marysville, Bellingham seemed nice. I've only been there twice. Plus you are close to Canada.

There's a Nike outlet in mount Vernon and marysville, Bellingham seemed nice. I've only been there twice. Plus you are close to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom