moving to belmont shores...

So im moving from seattle to belmont shores for about a year alone. First time in california, is there anything i should expect going down here? Anyonecurrently reside in belmont shores or around long beach area?
I'm 20 and i will be driving down here.

+@%! dude, GOOD deal. Belmont/Naples along with Signal Hill are the nicest LB areas. Props dude, you'll love it, especially Naples

Belmont / Naples is
pimp.gif

I haven't been there in ages, but I'm sure the place has done wonders.

wait.. are you guys being sarcastic or for real? haha hows the neighborhood down there, i want to live somewhere where i can park my honda outside withoutworrying every night.

hey is naples the area where like theres like a water area and its flanked by the expensive !#+ houses?

i remember going to a Japanese restaurant around there and for some reason i correlate that with naples.

if you're in DTLB, and you go east on Ocean, you run into naples/belmont. There's quite a few clubs and bars, some nice restaurants, the pier inbelmont and so on.

out of curiosity, hows the crime scene in belmont shore? like i said i drive a s2000 and i might have to park on the street without it being vandalize all thetime.

crime? non existent.parking is horrible down there though. the streets are small and its a lot of one ways in the residential streets.
tons of hot girls, milfs, and cougars parade around second street and theres a huge gay community

I live in belmont your s2k will be safe (besides the bump to feel parkers), there is no parking so you better have a garage. it's a very nice quiet area,lots of women around. crime is not common except for the guy that got his head blown off at yankee doodles a couple weeks ago, but other than that you can walkthe streets at night and not be messed with. avoid ripples and if you're on broadway don't hit any club/bars until you get to pine.

Back
Top Bottom