MOVING TO CHARLOTTE

Moving to Charlotte begining of 09. Where are the hot spots to get kicks and clothes???

Man to be honest I just get my shoes mainly from the mall. Is like 5 malls in the area. Theres Niche and the flava factory in the southend. Where are you from?

I am moving up from Columbia, SC.
I travel alot so I am use to going up to Recon on NY, Wish in ATL, Leaders in da Chi, Epic in LV

You won't find spots like those in Charlotte, but here's a quick primer:

Niche in Southend: http://thenichemarket.com/ (Check out their blog, should give you a good idea of what they get.Mostly lifestyle stuff -- but no hoops-type shoes.)
Black Sheep Skate in Southend: http://blacksheepnc.com/ (SBs, Supras)
Eastland Mall: That's pretty much the spot to get Jordans, but I can tell you that Concord Mills Foot Action got the packs to this point, I believe.
Flava Factory: I've only been in there once, also in Southend, seemed OK. Very much like Niche.

If you need any other info, just let us know.

YO!
Eastland Mall: That's pretty much the spot to get Jordans, but I can tell you that Concord Mills Foot Action got the packs to this point, I believe.
New Northlake Foot Locker gets packs. So they should be having more Jordans.

DF!!!

yo im from charlotte,born and raised, go to northlake mall, they have a DTLR there and they get alot of exclusives and packs. eastland is good too but shop atyour own risk, i used to work at journeys in HS when ol buddy got shot in the mall. other than that, go to the main shoe stores at Carolina place, Southparkand Northlake mall, those are the rich malls so you have a better chance there. hope this works, welcome to the QC.

Niche & Blacksheep are usually where I shop at... they've got wwwwaaaayyy better deals than Flava Factory.
DTLR is pretty good too from what I've heard but I haven't bought anything from in there.

As far as clothes go.... I usually hit up Urban Outfitters in South Park Mall or head over to Concord Mills (wide variety there)

Back
Top Bottom