Moving to Los Angeles next week!

Originally Posted by Greezee

Rule #1. Get yourself a gun, a 9 and you'll be fine. Keep it in your glove compartment, because jackers, the love to start %*%#. If you're white you can trust the police, but if you're black they ain't nothin' but thiefs. Watch out for the kill, don't make a false move and keep your hands on the steering wheel and don't get smart. Answer all questions, and that's your first lesson.

Rule #2. Don't trust nobody, especially a #+##@, with a stripper's body, cause it ain't nothin' but a trap, and females will get you jacked and kidnapped. You'll wind up dead, just to be safe don't wear no blue or red. Pissed-off black human beings ,so I think you better skip the sight-seeing, and if you're nothin' but Mark, make sure that you're in before dark, but if you need some affection mate, make sure the #+##@ ain't a Section 8.

Rule #3. Don't get caught up. $%*$ are doing anything that's thought up, and they got a advice, on everything from dope, to stolen merchandise. They'll smother, a out of town *%@%@@%%@%$!. Don't take your life for granted, because it's the craziest place on the planet. In L.A. heroes don't fly through the sky of stars they live behind bars. Be alert and stay calm as you enter the concrete Vietnam.

Learn that you will be alright.
wink.gif

Cube was so raw back when he had the curl.........

Welcome, Los Angeles is an awful lot of fun. It's easy to get caught up out here in the party & bull$#@* lifestyle though, so just stay grounded, butfor sure enjoy yourself. The woman out here are amazing, the nightlife is good, but compared to Chi, NYC, and if im not mistaken ATL it might suck a little cuzeverything closes so damn early. If you find yourself in the right crowd after parties are everywhere tho so that can keep the late night party-goer happy.

since you said you wont have a car, for sure start saving now, because you will definitely want one once your here, Los Angeles as a whole is huge and to getfrom point A to point B you are going to need one.

Yeah i heard clubs close @ 2am in LA...but thats cool because the school I went to had clubs close @ that time so its nothing new.

LA woo! You're gonna like it here, we have the finest ladies in the country.

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

R.I.P
laugh.gif
not cool
Originally Posted by Ryda421

let me know when you're in town, we'll roll a blizzie
wink.gif

-smile
pimp.gif
Thats whatsup...im a cheap smoke...all i need is a couplepuffs and im polluted.

Any of you east coasters care to tell me why, exactly, is NYC > LA? Or, more specifically, why is Manhattan > West LA?

the only reason id move to cali is for the dro...even tho az be gettin that bomb all day i know cali got some otha otha stuff

Back
Top Bottom