Moving to Miami, Miami heads check in!

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Detroit > Miami

27zx5b8.jpg

lovin the comebacks to the Detroit>Miami foolishness

Miami is exactly like the movies but nothing like it at all at the same time. It really depends on your cash flow. Most people dont realize how terrible some of the areas are down here, but (to me at least) thats what gives the city character. I love how there are so many diff types of people down here, especially the spanish women, good lord!

lovin the comebacks to the Detroit>Miami foolishness

Miami is exactly like the movies but nothing like it at all at the same time. It really depends on your cash flow. Most people dont realize how terrible some of the areas are down here, but (to me at least) thats what gives the city character. I love how there are so many diff types of people down here, especially the spanish women, good lord!

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

If you're working in Dade County, just live close to where you work. If I had to name a place I'd say Coral Gables/Cocoanut Grove because of the proximity to the beach/downtown. Remember, traffic is a b down there.

South Beach scene is dope, there are tons of attractive women. You can bag some exotic looking chicks down there because everybody is from the islands. If I still lived there, I'd go after some 7-8's becaue they grow on trees down there, don't waste your time chasing dimes until you build a solid roster.

There's plenty of things to do, you'll have a good time. Just make sure your paper is tight, cause it's expensive.
I really can't wait to see this variety of women. Where do y'all chill at during the day and nightlife?
Really trying to stack before going down there.. looking to pay about $1500 in rent between the 3 of us.. I know its not much at all for Miami.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

If you're working in Dade County, just live close to where you work. If I had to name a place I'd say Coral Gables/Cocoanut Grove because of the proximity to the beach/downtown. Remember, traffic is a b down there.

South Beach scene is dope, there are tons of attractive women. You can bag some exotic looking chicks down there because everybody is from the islands. If I still lived there, I'd go after some 7-8's becaue they grow on trees down there, don't waste your time chasing dimes until you build a solid roster.

There's plenty of things to do, you'll have a good time. Just make sure your paper is tight, cause it's expensive.
I really can't wait to see this variety of women. Where do y'all chill at during the day and nightlife?
Really trying to stack before going down there.. looking to pay about $1500 in rent between the 3 of us.. I know its not much at all for Miami.

$1500 for 3 ppl, that better be a couple and a roomate, cuz depending on where you want to live that cant get you much in the areas stated.
u can find something in doral, westchester, kendall, sweet water. but you are going to drive ALOT to get around. i rather pay more and walk to work/take the metro to school.

this thread got moved to the southeast regional forum.... RIP

$1500 for 3 ppl, that better be a couple and a roomate, cuz depending on where you want to live that cant get you much in the areas stated.
u can find something in doral, westchester, kendall, sweet water. but you are going to drive ALOT to get around. i rather pay more and walk to work/take the metro to school.

this thread got moved to the southeast regional forum.... RIP

Originally Posted by melofan15

beautiful women, horrible drivers, great nightlife, nice weather if you don't like the cold. Condos can be pricey depending on the location
Sounds like the Philippines
wink.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

beautiful women, horrible drivers, great nightlife, nice weather if you don't like the cold. Condos can be pricey depending on the location
Sounds like the Philippines
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom