Moving to Miami, Miami heads check in!

undefeatedx37

Banned
Supposed to be moving to Miami in July. I'm currently in Maryland.

I'm from jacksonville, but never been down to Miami..

Wondering if all they say about Miami is true.. fine breezys everyday.. people basically make it seem like everyday is a movie.

Also we'll be looking to rent a condo.. hows the prices?

Thanks NT
pimp.gif

Wondering if all they say about Miami is true.. fine breezys everyday.. people basically make it seem like everyday is a movie.

Thanks NT
pimp.gif

Thanks NT
pimp.gif

Thanks NT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
congrats...been looking at miami condos for the last couple of days

hope you have some stacks saved up or a good revenue stream cause its not cheap down there-

pimp.gif

hope you have some stacks saved up or a good revenue stream cause its not cheap down there-

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You'll love this South Beach $%#&
smokin.gif
I lived in Hagerstown MD for a lil when I was still young. The diversity of women will probably be the first thing you notice when you move.
             we go by counties down here, so al long as you stay within the tri-county area ( Palm Beach, Broward, Dade) limits you'll always find somthin to get into.

smokin.gif
I lived in Hagerstown MD for a lil when I was still young. The diversity of women will probably be the first thing you notice when you move.
             we go by counties down here, so al long as you stay within the tri-county area ( Palm Beach, Broward, Dade) limits you'll always find somthin to get into.

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

smokin.gif
...what he said in a nutshell.

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Thank you Thank you, I thought people just hyped it up. "you can just walk on the beach and get %$%" haha I've heard so many rumors.

Yeah I'm 18 so this will be my first time chipping in for rent

Thank you Thank you, I thought people just hyped it up. "you can just walk on the beach and get %$%" haha I've heard so many rumors.

Back
Top Bottom