Moving Vol. Gotta leave Bmore

Looking to move somewhere new and clean. Tired of the bums and racing roaches across the street. Anywhere with a diverse population is dope. Looking for a new and fresh start. Any suggestions would be nice.

Looking to move somewhere new and clean. Tired of the bums and racing roaches across the street. Anywhere with a diverse population is dope. Looking for a new and fresh start. Any suggestions would be nice.

Northeast-NYC, Philly, I hate Boston but add that as well.

Midwest: CINCY, Columbus, Chicago

South: Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Scottsdale

West: basically anywhere in cali i heard good things about Sacramento. Portland, Seattle, vegas?

Last edited:
Are you not interested in any other parts of the DMV? Greensboro, NC is cool if you're still in your 20's :evil:. Maybe look to whole nother country?

West: basically anywhere in cali i heard good things about Sacramento. Portland, Seattle, vegas?
you really suggested dallas and san antonio over houston... you are tripping

you really suggested dallas and san antonio over houston... you are tripping

Oh Houston just slipped my mind but Austin seems to be more my vibe. I'm not a fan of Texas in general but I I had to live there it would be in the big cities

I mean... what do you do for work? What kind of weather do you like? Do you care about cost of living?

:lol:

We'll accept you down here in OKC.

What the strip clubs like. I'm used to a certain lifestyle in Baltimore.

Philly seems interesting. Already lived in NYC as a kid.

The Chi is too damn cold.

Atl sounds good but looks wild expensive for the south.

Maybe Austin or Dallas never been to Texas though.

I mean... what do you do for work? What kind of weather do you like? Do you care about cost of living?

:lol:

I'm a contractor for the government. So wherever there is heavy government work I'm good.

I like it warm but can do a LITTLE chilly weather.

Wherever I can stretch my dollar the most.

Oh word, my mom works for the government too. Obviously there’s dc but it’s hella expensive and hot af in the summer.

her agency is headquartered in Vermont but i don’t think anything is even there. :lol:

What the strip clubs like. I'm used to a certain lifestyle in Baltimore.

Philly seems interesting. Already lived in NYC as a kid.

The Chi is too damn cold.

Atl sounds good but looks wild expensive for the south.

Maybe Austin or Dallas never been to Texas though.
Austin is even more expensive than ATL...Dallas or Houston are the only cities worth it in TX imo.

My cousin lives out there in Baltimore. He's always hella excited to come out to visit in Oakland.

The amount of houseless people is an issue.

More diverse overall than Bmore but less black people though. A little more bougie black, but not Atlanta levels.

Sacramento a similar option with half the COL of and not a lot of drawbacks. Tons of government work too.

Why you hate Boston? :nerd:

Move to San Diego.

I was just in San Diego and it was really nice. Not a lot of brothas out there though. Don't need people looking at me like a wild pokemon

I forgot to add Nashville. My brother graduated from Vanderbilt. It seemed nice.

Nashville too south if you know what I mean. But thanks for the suggestion.

My cousin lives out there in Baltimore. He's always hella excited to come out to visit in Oakland.

The amount of houseless people is an issue.

More diverse overall than Bmore but less black people though. A little more bougie black, but not Atlanta levels.

Sacramento a similar option with half the COL of and not a lot of drawbacks. Tons of government work too.

Sacramento sounds cool. Def gonna check that one out.

Back
Top Bottom