Mr. Clean Magic Eraser=Best Way To Clean Jordans?

Materials I usually clean: Nubuck, leather and suede. Would a magic eraser be effective enough to substantially clean these materials? How do these things work? Do you just scrub away until it's too dirty to clean? Or is there an expiration date on use? Need opinions before I stock up. Thanks NT.

Materials I usually clean: Nubuck, leather and suede. Would a magic eraser be effective enough to substantially clean these materials? How do these things work? Do you just scrub away until it's too dirty to clean? Or is there an expiration date on use? Need opinions before I stock up. Thanks NT.

For leather, Mr Clean is the best product bar none. It works great on midsoles/soles too. You just wet the sponge and scrub away until the dirt is gone. Theres no chemicals or odors. Only drawback is the eraser shavings make a mess.

For suede and nubuck, I go with the FTL suede cleaner and brush.

For leather, Mr Clean is the best product bar none. It works great on midsoles/soles too. You just wet the sponge and scrub away until the dirt is gone. Theres no chemicals or odors. Only drawback is the eraser shavings make a mess.

For suede and nubuck, I go with the FTL suede cleaner and brush.

Can you link me to some good shoe cleaning brushes? I use a hair brush to clean suede but it messes it up. I cleaned my stealth 1s the other day and instead of the suede being soft it was all nasty and rough as hell. I'm sure this is due to the fact I used the hard side of the brush varies the soft side but the hard side cleans better.

Can you link me to some good shoe cleaning brushes? I use a hair brush to clean suede but it messes it up. I cleaned my stealth 1s the other day and instead of the suede being soft it was all nasty and rough as hell. I'm sure this is due to the fact I used the hard side of the brush varies the soft side but the hard side cleans better.

Bar Keeper's Friend is all you need.

Suede and nubuck you can just clean with a warm damp rag. Everything else, bar keeper's friend.

Bar Keeper's Friend is all you need.

Suede and nubuck you can just clean with a warm damp rag. Everything else, bar keeper's friend.

does the magic erasers contain bleach? and if so, will it do anything to the leather or rubber soles?

does the magic erasers contain bleach? and if so, will it do anything to the leather or rubber soles?

Back
Top Bottom