Mr. Feeny is getting old !

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

voice of kit on knight rider too.
eek.gif
 How have I not made this connection over the course of the past 2 decades?
Mid 20's but I feel so old 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I saw "We Bought A Zoo" last night I noticed one of the guys in the movie was the cop from the Mask. He got old too:

500px-MaskS%26W66-2.jpg

peter-riegert.jpg

33lo8pl.jpg

Whats your point?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Wait.. Hasnt he been old?

laugh.gif
Word. Feeny was a grown %#$ man WHEN he was born and #*%%.
He always had the voice of an old feeble man.
I remember when he married Dean Bolander on the show I was thinking how much of a waste of time and money it would be to throw a wedding. They were both supposed to be dead within 5 years, why not just give Cory and Topenga that money so they could put a down payment on a house or something. 

I saw "We Bought A Zoo" last night I noticed one of the guys in the movie was the cop from the Mask. He got old too:

500px-MaskS%26W66-2.jpg

peter-riegert.jpg
It's sad that your first thought wasn't Boon from Animal House. That's how I know I'm getting old.

he 85, but yeah its crazy seeing the people you associated with back in the day and seeing them now.

what do you expect? he looked old on Boy Meets World. and let's not forget that BMW premiered 20 years ago (damn..has it really been that long?)

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

500px-MaskS%26W66-2.jpg

peter-riegert.jpg
It's sad that your first thought wasn't Boon from Animal House. That's how I know I'm getting old.

I am actually am a big movie guy but for some reason certain movies just skipped past me and Animal House is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom