Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

:lol: I was thinking after Cannavale showed up and told Dom DA doesnt care about y'all no more I really felt the plane was gonna crash over the Atlantic.

Darlene not even on airplane makes that theory wild wrong for now :lol:

I think the plane lands safely, it wouldn't make too much sense to keep Dom alive after episode 8 and then kill her a couple episodes later, but you know how Sam Esmail is :lol:

I think the plane lands safely, it wouldn't make too much sense to keep Dom alive after episode 8 and then kill her a couple episodes later, but you know how Sam Esmail is :lol:
Yeah, I really thought he was gonna keep up killing a main or reoccurring character every episode :lol:

hghs9el84r341.jpg

dang, i'm gonna have to find another show to watch. all my fav shows have ended (mr. robot, suits)

I've started a few different shows lately and plan on watching and rewatching some others once this ends, there's just so much content out there it's hard to be too bummed about shows ending, although this year in particular did have so many good shows ending more than previous years.

joey has some good lines. dont get the plane switch. wonder if it was more of darlene finally coming to grips that she will be ok.

This entire ep has been some thorough mind ****ing.

Not even time travel. Apparently White Rose was on some parallel earth steez.

Cant wait to see happy version of Joanna and Shayla. Probably see police detective Vera too :lol:

EDIT

Yo alt Elliot's pad looked so different to me that I didnt even recognize it's the same apt as usual just improved. When that earthquake happened I thought fam had a crib in Cali. When that whole scene started I didnt even know it was Elliot. Fam looking healthy and everything.

Last edited:
Some of the theories i've been reading are pretty :nthat:
Alternate universe was what i always was thinking but I like the twist. :nerd:

That def was a mind****! Yeesh

I really thought WhiteRose was all bout Time Travel but Alt Reality.....interesting. I still thinkin that this is all some sort of “simulation” they are apart of?

I gotta give it to BD Wong tho, absolutely fantastic with his exchange with Elliot! Mannnnnn give him an Emmy!

Also, it was great seeing Angela Bae again tho

:wow: mind is all over the place. dont know what to make of it.

parallel reality has healthy elliot, no darlene, angela as wifey and wollstrom as awkward elliot-esque.

wonder if white roses machine shows him the good potential of his life but giving up some people and now defends f society. whiterose said im going to show you what i showed angela. did whiterose shoot herself before and angela decided against staying in her happy alternate life and went byke but was never the same. man i have no clue but body is ready for the final act. its been fun fellas.

so since walstrom is shown looking elliot-esque, is he the 3rd personality :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom