Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Thanks had pants.

Also elliot's boss knows him and tyrell separately so they are definitely different people. Joanna would've smacked elliot for not recognizing her or their baby. Oh yeah, that would also mean elliot would know how to speak Swedish.

Last edited:
This has easily been my favorite show since BB :pimp: I don't watch much TV but this is must watch for me. I'll probably re-watch season 1 soon

Hopefully seasons 2 of Fargo and Better Call Saul can keep me entertained until next season

Aww man, that was my first reaction near the end of the intro scene when we realize Elliot went through and executed the plan. Then when we come back he wakes up days later after another Mr. Robot blackout not knowing what happened.

That had me tight! I wanted to see what happened next. The end of the last ep didn't even imply that Elliot and Tyrell were really going to do it all on their own. I just wanted to see how it would all go down man :smh: So while I understood how they were setting up this finale I just wanted to see that. I mean it's clearly Tyrell making that last fsociety announcement. Just think so much must've happened over that weekend let alone the days prior.

Speaking of the beginning though, that dude coming back got me hoping he gets his *** whooped by somebody. Son is a scumbag trying to say Elliot needs to pay. Ashley Madison hackers got you caught up now you trying to find somebody to punish. Got the nerve to try and spit game to Krista just to get what he wants. **** that dude. I wouldn't be surprised if it's him banging on the door at the end.

That Joanna scene though :evil: She scary too. Made the scene even more tense that Elliot was aware rather quickly she was lying and trying to manipulate some answers out of him. That was just a really good scene. :lol: @ Elliot saying his name was Ollie.

The fsociety crew being regulated to clean up this finale is a bit funny. This show really is all Elliot/Mr. Robot. Smart plan to erase evidence with the party. Also Gideon and Allsafe. Son just don't know how to take a L. I wonder what his role will be next season if he has one.

I liked the suicide scene to bring weight to this economic catastrophe for E corp. There had to be one guy that would buckle under this that couldn't be Kolby or the CEO. I think we seen this guy once before in the season? Maybe? Well either way he pulled off the desperateness real well. Made me believe he gave up on life. Son had a plan and stuck to it, went with same ol nonsense then flipped it and kept it real. It was pretty graphic but so quick that what only sinks in his how he put the gun in his mouth and how if you kept your eye on it how they lingered on the blood on the window streaming down with the very small chunks of what had to be skull or brain. The shock really hit Angela.

That's probably another thing I missed out on cuz of the short time skip. We knew she'd take the offer but I wanted to see the scene where she went through with it. There at least could've been a scene that caused that even if it was another look at her and her father's debt. I really look forward to her story line next season now that she's on the inside. She showed that ruthlessness and backbone in the shoe store. She has it in her to be that coldblooded.

:rofl: @ Elliot. Son searching everywhere Tyrell only to get owned by himself. The disrespect he shows that stranger by putting his finger under his nose after talking about smashing his moms :lol: :lol: That had me.

The whole existential crisis scene in Times Square had me tense. When Elliot made everybody disappear I was really hoping they weren't going to make most or all of this season a coma dream like he's still in the hospital since falling off the boardwalk. I feel the message Mr. Robot last ep and during that scene won't change unless he does his meds. He's not going to leave again and if he have to he'll just take over Elliot's body and have him black out to get things done. Elliot was that depressed that he created these personalities. He's that damaged and flawed and he can't really will this problem away on his own. What I found noteworthy is this time his moms at a time she was pregnant with Darlene is manifested along with Mr. Robot and a young him. I still think there's a story there with what happened with his moms (unless I missed it somehow).

Now I gotta give props Michael Cristofer as Phillip Price, the Evil corp CEO this ep. He showed hints of it in earlier scenes this season but this finale he was at his most charismatic and in control. Son was on another level. Swag outta control and he had this hint of being so menacing the way he talked the whole time. I seen glimpses and moments from him on Ray Donovan, on Elementary, on Rubicon and a few movies but he got a character he can flourish with here.

White Rose became even more interesting with that ending. So as a dude son is among the 1% and apart of this wealthy secret society. That whole convo with Price could've just kept going. That they know who did the hack is interesting. Without saying any names, they can think it was Elliot, or even Tyrell or the rest of the fsociety crew while he clearly doesn't know dude is White Rose and runs the dark army.

It was a really great finale. Gets better the 2nd time around. Can't wait for next year for S2.

Once that starts I feel there's no way they can not do flashbacks to show what happened to Tyrell. No way. That needs to be touched on ASAP. Don't need to hear to Elliot tell us hello. Just get straight to that and how this secret club of rich ppl move to manage this crisis.

Ehhh wasn't that bad.
My exact reaction :lol: but then I quickly broke it down. He was on the news live and died. That's pretty similar to what happened. So I just said eh, and :pimp: that they didn't edit it down (unless it was originally worse :lol: :nerd: )
She desperate though. Might be better to be heartless than to be homeless and late on those loan payments. fsociety trying to erase everyone's debt though.

Yea so if they erase her & her dads debt then what is she really gaining then?
The gain is a lot of money (not that I know her salary) but she's most likely getting paid more at Evil corp than at Allsafe.

Plus it's pretty clear it's in her character to be a shark like the rest of these dudes. She's just a bit scared to admit that so far.
So is Elliot really Tyrell too?

The way the wife was talking to him seemed significant to me
No. Too far b. C'mon now :lol: :smh:

That'd be insane and really wouldn't make sense.

Ewwwww wee....about to get this ep in.

Wanted to stop in before and tell yall' how Funky Fine Angela is.

She's finer than a mother lover man, Jesus Christ! Lets see that slimmy in the Leotard again bruh

Last edited:
had pants had pants post a list of all the songs used in the season if you can please

Will wait for the list to surface instead of rummaging. In the meantime will post songs as I come across.

Anyone notice the harp player playing the same tune that was performed by the quartet on the Titanic. Also a reference to Gideon's discussion with his accountant about him feeling like he's been rearranging chairs on the sinking ship.

I mean in the first episode didn't Elliot talk about people in secret rooms that run the world. That last scene just reminded us of who's in charge even when the world seems in chaos.

USA killed it.
It'll be a year before I stop on this channel again.

I see they have a couple of new shoes they promoted too. I FF'ed right passed those commercials. I will pick them up when a thread is started and mentions pop up in non-related threads.

Mr. Robot is a gem though. The hype is going to be gross by Season 2.

Last edited:
Sound & Color :pimp:

These show creators have definitely been on their game with the soundtrack and scores. Been noticing this on a few great shows. Just makes it that much better.

Knew they would not edit the scene

Love B.D. Wong, he's that dude, can someone re-explain White Rose's role in the show again? Huge part of the plot that I'm not fully grasping

E. Corp says they know who caused it all, I wonder if they're referring to Tyrell or Elliot or both? Tyrell definitely executed with Elliot

Have to wonder what direction they go with season 2, if they advance the spiraling of society or if they show it picking back up and getting back to normal

Tyrell's wife is a more pure version of Angelina Jolie. Show stopping scene and she didn't even do anything

AND tell me Elliot's mom isn't Kourtney Kardashian 

Last edited:
^
During the episode I was thinking Joanna's face was very Angelina-like before Jolie got really skinny.

Wasn't white rose like the leader or representative of the dark army?

tLYLj6v.png

vabW7Tr.jpg

What she said to Elliot in danish: "Hvis du har gjort ham noget, så slår jeg dig ihjel" translates to "If you have done something to him (implying harm), I will kill you."

CqCZHF0.jpg

tLYLj6v.png

vabW7Tr.jpg

What she said to Elliot in danish: "Hvis du har gjort ham noget, så slår jeg dig ihjel" translates to "If you have done something to him (implying harm), I will kill you."

CqCZHF0.jpg

I was wondering what she said..she's going to be a main character next season I hope. She's legit the best actress on the show imo

Finale was mesmerizing, whole first season is absolutely phenomenal and maybe my favorite first season of a show.

From the first episode to now, I never would've pictured things unfolding like this. When Elliot meets dude in the coffee shop in episode 1, I thought he was just going to be an introverted worker by day and a vigilante hacker by night who catches those type of people.

The scene with he and Joanna was sublime, the tension was so high yet came off effortlessly. She's definitely already figured out Elliot is the the security engineer Tyrell was talking about. Nobody who worked with Tyrell at E Corp looks like Elliot does.

Joanna definitely about that murder life, when she doesn't see Tyrell again I can definitely see her going after Elliot. Either that or she ends up using him for her own interests on some blackmail ****.

White Rose character is so interesting especially now that we know he's one of the global elite. I had a feeling his reasons for being apart of the hack were deeper than anybody at Fsociety were thinking.

As Zik said, Price was great in this episode, the **** he said about the dude who offed himself was :wow: :x.

That last scene also makes me wonder whether they know it's Elliot and are using Angela as a pawn.

Storyline can go a million different ways, I'm so excited for next season.

Firstly, this show is brilliant & I applaud USANetwork for giving Sam Esmail total creative control & not censoring the content.

The Fight Club references are downright identical.

I believe Tyrell is dead. He was killed by Mr. Robot aka Elliot's "Tyler Durden".

Elliot calls on Mr. Robot to do his dirty work. For example, when Mr. Robot threatened the weed plant guy when he wanted to quit Fsociety.

In FC, Tyler Durden is able to do several things while Narrator is "sleeping" and when the Narrator wakes up, he's clueless to w/e Tyler had done before.

Elliot wakes up in Tyrell's car having no recollection of the past 3 days. When he calls Mr. Robot and asks him what happened to Tyrell.

Mr. Robot says and I quote "You know exactly what happened to him." He then says “I'm just a prophet, you're supposed to be God."

A prophet is a person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom
the will of a god is expressed. In other words, prophets follow God's word/instructions.

In the shop, Elliot types the pw while saying; I know the password because Mr. Robot knows the password.

The Narrator says something similar in FC "I know this because Tyler knows this."

I think Elliot saw the gun in the popcorn machine, and then summoned Mr. Robot to kill Tyrell.

I have no idea who was banging on the door but I know it wasn't Tyrell because in Ep 9, Tyrell gets into Elliot's apt w/o warning. Why would he be banging on the door now ?

Now I could be very wrong because anything is possible in this excellent show.

Hell, it could be Shayla banging on the door :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom