Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Excellent Show, really appreciate the slow burn of the season. Approaching GOT levels with the sidebars. Didn't check in on Darlene and didn't even care, still don't know what happened to fat man and the muslim girl and still don't care, a lesser show would not pull that off.

The show can be corny at times, but only because it aims high, and when it hits oh boy. The exchange between Rose, and Angela was the best of the season. The show, as with most good ones, isn't afraid of silences. Allows multiple story lines to sew themselves up. Reality is irrelevant. 

Why wouldn't mr robot just start phase 2 himself? He was able to set up most of this with dark army without elliot knowing.

Why wouldn't mr robot just start phase 2 himself? He was able to set up most of this with dark army without elliot knowing.

maybe elliot is more aware and mr. robot cant risk a big plan like phase 2 to fail if elliot finds out. somhe has to trick elliot with tyrell 8o

I think when certain people in his life die, they become a part of him. He got Mr. Robot once his father died, and he got Tyrell once he died (was killed).

Why does he not come around as much as Robot? Does Robot not like him or want to be the only one in his mind? What if he ends up thinking Darlene is dead, gains her as a 3rd personality, only to find out that she actually is still alive? He has mind f***** us this much, this far, might as well complete the circle on us. :lol

Hell, the other 2 F-Society people might be gone too. Will he get them too?
Then why didn't he get Romero?

More importantly, why didn't he get Shayla?

It's been pretty clear since S1 once you connect the dots that Mr. Robot and Tyrell were working together for quite a while. He may in fact be his other partner the same way White Rose is.

Last edited:
not sure if srs.

On that dust.

Not even sure dudes really enjoyed S1 the way they talking about S2.

tumblr_mrsizxfHeV1s3hoz5o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if Tyrell and Price are in on it together, seeing as how much E corp has profited from the downturn. 

Then why didn't he get Romero?

More importantly, why didn't he get Shayla?

It's been pretty clear since S1 once you connect the dots that Mr. Robot and Tyrell were working together for quite a while. He may in fact be his other partner the same way White Rose is.

Romero and Elliott were not that close I don't think, so no real surprise to me there. Yeah Shayla would have been the most obvious person, Elliot really let her in which is uncharacteristic of him. I'm really surprised there has been no mention of her all season. Still not convinced Tyrell is real, dead, hallucination... however you want to interpret it, to much has been invested in his storyline. One more episode, and I have absolutely no clue how this season is going to end. Sam has done an incredible job.

From what we've seen the relationship with Mr. Robot and Tyrell isn't that much different than the one Elliot/Mr. Robot had with Romero.

Only difference is Tyrell was more powerful in what he was capable of doing.

If we go this route, then if White Rose dies we can expect Elliot to start dressing like a woman soon after.

From what we've seen the relationship with Mr. Robot and Tyrell isn't that much different than the one Elliot/Mr. Robot had with Romero.

If we go this route, then if White Rose dies we can expect Elliot to start dressing like a woman soon after.

white rose is to legit to die. always 5 steps ahead.

WR scared to death of Elliot/Mr. Robot though.

"He is a master. You can never be too careful."

If he really killed Tyrell and he was his partner who is to say who is next?

Last edited:

they better not kill her, one of the best characters on the show.

WR scared to death of Elliot/Mr. Robot though.

"He is a master. You can never be too careful."

If he really killed Tyrell and he was his partner who is to say who is next?

Thought I was one of the only ones who observed this. That's why I can't see the dark army taking out Elliotts people (cisco yes, he's dark army). I think the needle in the finger was a a gps tracker. When it's all over I kinda think Elliot/robot are the master villains. On a side note does anyone know where I can watch the carefully planned massacre movie Elliot and darlene watch? Is it even real?

Um now I'm forgetting how meta this show gets but that movie is not real.

Sam just had a trailer filmed to give it more legitmacy.

But I ain't even sure anymore. Its portrayed as such an indie b horror movie I wouldn't be surprised if it was real :lol

[quote name= Master Zik" url="/t/629873/mr-robot-wednesdays-at-10-pm-on-usa-season-2-premiere-on-july-13/1980#post_26547874"]Um now I'm forgetting how meta this show gets but that movie is not real.

Sam just had a trailer filmed to give it more legitmacy.

But I ain't even sure anymore. Its portrayed as such an indie b horror movie I wouldn't be surprised if it was real :lol[/quote]

According to http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/28/mr-robot-careful-massacre-bourgeoisie it's legit I can't get it to quit buffering smh... unless this is some cruel joke.

Why would WR be afraid of Elliot? Elliot has no muscle. WR has an entire network of thugs/hackers, ready to shoot up a cafe or consulate at the drop of a hat. All Elliot has are his multiple personalities and weak *** broads like Darlene and Angela.

Why would WR be afraid of Elliot? Elliot has no muscle. WR has an entire network of thugs/hackers, ready to shoot up a cafe or consulate at the drop of a hat. All Elliot has are his multiple personalities and weak *** broads like Darlene and Angela.
White Rose is afraid of Mr. Robot not Elliot. And that nutcase is a wildcard who can possibly kill and or ruin you in a # of ways with some keystrokes.

Really hope Tyrell is byke but I doubt it. The theory that he is another element of Elliot's mind now like Mr. Robot is too legit

Back
Top Bottom