Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

darlene and angela selling out my boy elliot :smh:

that therapist is bad :evil:

joanna :wow:

white rose is about that life :wow: bd wong has been killing it. i like him on gotham as well as dr. strange.

giphy.gif

that therapist is bad :evil:

joanna :wow:

white rose is about that life :wow: bd wong has been killing it. i like him on gotham as well as dr. strange.
2 for 3.

B.D. Wong is not in Dr. Strange :lol: That's Benedict Wong. B.D. plays Hugo Strange on Gotham though.

lol i guess you didn’t read the comments before you posted.

this is def the role bd wong was born to play. bravo!
Nah I didn't and I was mad dissappointed.
Man I tell you what, my DVR is tripping, I accidentally deleted last weeks ep and had to watch on demand with commercials and I come home tonight prepared to watch the new episode and it didn't record.

Was there an episdoe tonight?

my multi-quote powers |l
YOu can still multi quote bro.
Those lips gone!!!
They will be missed.

that therapist is bad :evil::

So bad.

Big Daddy Wong deserves an award for his protrayal as White Rose.
As both Characters.
I like him better as the Man not Rose, but he kills Rose, too.
Underated line.

Nah I didn't and I was mad dissappointed.
Man I tell you what, my DVR is tripping, I accidentally deleted last weeks ep and had to watch on demand with commercials and I come home tonight prepared to watch the new episode and it didn't record.

Was there an episdoe tonight?

Yeah, I skipped it for Astros game havent watched yet ... heard it is ALOT of Tyrell, and some other backstories.

Shouts to the writers for ****ing with the Trumptards.

Inconceivable the gawd Wallace Shawn making the ill cameo. I saw him once near Fat Beats NY.

I had no clue this was back! Will watch the first three episodes today after work and catch up on this thread.

Random question, but has anyone been able to stream any episodes from usanetwork.com on their Mac? I've used Chrome and Safari and updated Flash for both browsers. After choosing my cable provider in Safari it tells me I need to update Flash (which I've already done). And the sign in menu doesn't even pop up in Chrome.

White Rose backing Trump :lol:

This ep basically filled in all the blanks of where Tyrell has been back for pay season when Elliot woke up in his car with no clue and everybody swore Mr. Robot killed him.

I swear this Dark Army questionnaire is intense :lol: Be breaking the weak and can make the imbalanced crack.

That isolationist life is not a good look.

It was a very dope and informative ep.

Irving is an instant fav. The way he just meshes as basically the DAy's fix it man is impressive and entertaining.

Man I am so over this show.
From the looks of this thread I'm not the only one.

Every episode takes me 4days to watch.
I'll finish last weeks episode about 2 days after the New Ep premieres.
I need to remember why Everyone went from being SO DOWN to end EvilCorp and throw the World in a tizzy to Paranoid babies who only want to fix what they jacked up.

Was it Darlene when she killed the Madam lady?
Was it My dudes (forget the black dudes name) getting killed and the Chubby Mexican and the Indian chick disappearing that scared Them straight?
Like, I really don't know what's going on tbh.
This **** is moving about as fast as pond water.
Gone are the......meh who cares.
Show boring AF as a weekly watch.....binge style would suit this slow burn better for me.

It pains me to say I’m feeling the same way. It’s definitely a show that is best binge-watched at this point. The trailer for next week’s + showing it uninterrupted has me excited that these past two episodes were just a grand set up for the action to return next week.

I'm kinda feeling what you're saying, although I think it's too early to really start jumping to conclusions I think. This show is such a mind F that anything can happen, and with it moving from the summer to fall I think alot of people forgot about it. I will be tuning in live (one of only a couple shows I still do) again now that the WS is over. I don't care for the direction they've taken Angela and Darlene (especially) she was so ride or die the first two seasons, and now she's totally turned heel. Up until this last episode, I thought she was playing the FBI. I'm liking Irving a lot... Tyrell has gotten even nuttier, and White Rose is always good. The pace seems alot slower this season, and I get the feeling the plot has yet to be really revealed. We'll see... I'm hoping for some big shocker, or twist if that doesn't happen I think I'm with you. I'll probably still watch, but wait a couple weeks at a time and binge through 3 or 4 episodes at a time. I think Esmail might have moved too quick with the first season.

Back
Top Bottom