Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Breh, White Rose made Beta play a game with her past self. In yesterday's episode they used the same actress that played the little blonde kid last season to portray young Angela in the cold open

It pretty much confirms time travel/parallel universe
rejoice.png

"People are going to die!
damn.png

"No...they'll all be fine including my mother and your father
ehh3.png

Angela is talking quite confidently about bringing people back from the dead.
lupe1.png

Either Whiterose (who was arguably the anonymous benefactor mentioned at the beginning) has done a ****** number on Angela or she's seen some CRAZY **** in Washington Township.

12Untitled-1.png

We're living in Stage 3 now
mMUD1FN.png

I think the thing Sam Esmail said we've been missing is...

Philip Price is Angela's biological father.

I'm not the first to bring this up but it never really gained much traction.

It explains why Price gave her the opportunities he did, why he was so upset about Whiterose's threat, and in the flashback from the last episode there's an "anonymous benefactor" willing to pay for Emily's treatment... and her husband's response confirms it IMO.

It seems Emily Moss (who worked at E-Corp) had an affair with Philip Price, and Angela is the result.

The benefactor is Whiterose. E-corp tried to mimic whatever Whiterose invented but employees got sick and died. Whiterose decided the best way to destroy his rival is keep his rivals victims sick but well enough to take E-corp down publicly.

Angela's mother needed the "shove". In the end, Angela was shoved into her mothers place - a sleeper agent to help take down E-corp.

Phillip Price is Angela’s Dad.

It all makes sense why he gave her money to buy shoes kissed her on the forehead and white rose made a threat to price about her because he knows. That’s why the dad looked pissed about the money they were talking about at the start of episide and he walks away looking agitated.

I think that angelas Mr. Robot is her as a child instead of Elliot’s being his dads.

I also think Darlene was related to the back to the future reference where Mr. Robot was talking about vanishing from a picture at the start of the episode and I remember there was a scene where Darlene wasn’t in the picture and another where she was. Why wasn’t Darlene at the party? Is Angela in love with Elliot’s father? I’m confused

Also the full house episide the mom kept punching her in the face. Was she abusive towards Darlene because Edward cheated on her with another woman?

Mr. Robot tells Angela to give him a little push but yet he pushed his son out of the window.

The cake said see you in another life and so did Shayla’s drug dealer ex bf

Last edited:
I cant see this show going for more than 4-5 season. Unless the time travel thing opens up the possibility to venture into that whole concept.

Finally had a chance to catch the episode, best one of the season so far for me. That ending :pimp:

Also idk how no one has brought up the trump jabs from that Mar-a-Lago scene, I was :rofl: when White Rose spit out his drink, felt like it was a part of a comedy sketch lol.

I don't know how I didn't see that ending coming :lol:. This season has been great. Been trying to get my friends to get back into it. Most of them quit halfway thru last season.

Looks like White Rose doublecrossed Mr. Robot and is gonna make him the patsy for the attack.

I feel she's just another pawn in this.

They're all pawns when it comes to whiterose.

White Rose and Dark Army aint no joke.

To think this must've been timed to the second to happen simultaneously across 3 maybe 4 timezones.

He is all about time, :smokin.

Can someone explain to me what exactly went down with them blowing up the other buildings and not the main one we were led to believe? Also what is the deal with the paper? Elliot had it sent somewhere else so it was never at the main location correct? So who was being played here?

I agree this past episode should've been the hyped up commercial free episode, but this season has been flames.

Bobby Cannavale as Irving is prolly my favorite character.

Better than Gyp Rosetti?

Can someone explain to me what exactly went down with them blowing up the other buildings and not the main one we were led to believe? Also what is the deal with the paper? Elliot had it sent somewhere else so it was never at the main location correct? So who was being played here?
All of the buildings that were blown up were the alternate locations that Elliot had the paper backups sent to. Elliot got played because he was under the impression that Dark Army was still gonna execute stage 2 at the NYC building even though nothing was there.

Kinda stupid when you think he assumed that but gotta give slack cuz he isn't operating with a full deck and apparently doesn't get much actual sleep.

Blowing up an empty building with none of the backups would only be for show and E corp on the low would still be able to put things back together.

All of the buildings that were blown up were the alternate locations that Elliot had the paper backups sent to. Elliot got played because he was under the impression that Dark Army was still gonna execute stage 2 at the NYC building even though nothing was there.
Oh ok. He assumed they didn't know he was rerouting the paper backup correct? Damn that is so crazy, :smh:
Kinda stupid when you think he assumed that but gotta give slack cuz he isn't operating with a full deck and apparently doesn't get much actual sleep.

Blowing up an empty building with none of the backups would only be for show and E corp on the low would still be able to put things back together.

Have we seen Elliot "operating with a full deck" as of yet? Is he still as effective as a hacker when he is? What is his reasoning for not taking his meds and getting his mind right?

Oh ok. He assumed they didn't know he was rerouting the paper backup correct? Damn that is so crazy, :smh:

Have we seen Elliot "operating with a full deck" as of yet? Is he still as effective as a hacker when he is? What is his reasoning for not taking his meds and getting his mind right?

I'd assume he's just as effective as a hacker when he is (even White Rose called him a master), problem is his motivations would be moot. Like Ron from the coffee shop, Michael & Flipper incident etc. The feeling I get is that this is not the first time he's dealt with Mr. Robot, or some other breakdown. Example: he tried to kiss Darlene, and she said something like "it happened again didn't it Elliot," and when he was at the cemetery talking to Robot, Robot kept saying "they're going to make me go away AGAIN" as in this has happened before. As far as opperating with a full deck... :rofl: that aint happeneing.

Technically no. S2 was the closest we got to see that given his living conditions.

I think even when he took his meds Mr. Robot was finding a way to steal time from him.

I think the Time Travel thing w/ Angela is a dead end.
She's going to end up in a Mental Institue or with her own Mr. Robot.

Damn fam. The fade is being distributed heavily this season. I *** with it.

And respectfully, Angela needs a good pimp slap.

the past 3 episodes have all been fantastic though.

This, all of this. Ep5 was incredible, then I thought last week was sick and last night’s just kept it going. The Price scene was epic. It hurt me to see my girl/Price’s daughter Angela completely break like that tho :smh:

Back
Top Bottom