MTV LIVE SPECIAL NIKE AF1 SHOW ON DECEMBER 12th

Was painfull watching it till Dynamics, Kardi, and MC Search were on. What's the deal with Mc Search? Is he some T.O. Urban socialite? Seems a bit of a try hard. Nice Fearless Warriors Dynamics

Q..400+ pairs..collection post ?
--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

the show was wack, but i guess you gotta start some where...

and i second that the dead serious hoodie looked horrible on kardi, imo
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

i didnt expect much of the show and im glad i didnt.

Show wasnt too good, but what ever. But atleast one music channel did it.

And i thrid that the dead serious hoodie looked horrible on kardinal.
--------------------------------
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

not enough coverage of our culture, should've been the WHOLE hour and that still wouldn't be enough!

Kicks >>> those gay *** Johnstones!?!
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

woah woah.. johnstones are alright.. i went to school with the drummer and the leadsinger they are cool guys..it would be nice to have more coverage on sneaker culture.. but no need to be baggin on johnstones
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)​

it's funny how you say we dont get enough coverage of our culture, but people on the Matt Babel thread were heated at how hes on the bandwagon and bringing the sneaker/street wear culture to the mainstream.

Quote:
not enough coverage of our culture, should've been the WHOLE hour and that still wouldn't be enough!

Kicks >>> those gay *** Johnstones!?!

If you didn't see already...

2uoggsj.jpg

3zaqyqs.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Quote:
it's funny how you say we dont get enough coverage of our culture, but people on the Matt Babel thread were heated at how hes on the bandwagon and bringing the sneaker/street wear culture to the mainstream.

There's a thin line of difference between what MTV is doing it and how it's being exposed as oppose to a puppet/poser like Matte Babel, and that thin line makes a BIG difference.

But again that's my opinion.

but either way, don't you think at the end off the day, it both brings our subculture to the mainstream or attract more "bangwagoners" to hop on?

i respect your opinion tho, then again you were on the show.

Oh well. I grabbed this from the "MTV Live: Shuffle" re-runs which shows the best of MTV Live throughout the whole week.
. . . . .

I could only catch the repeat ... and they cut Q so bad. They showed ewing ranting on some onther @#%$, then kardi explaining how customs are like a first born son, then they just peaced on Q and went to some whack laguna beach after show... smh ... but +1 to want to see your 400+ collection

Back
Top Bottom