MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Bringing Mike is gonna be good for tv more so than Adam cuz he's definitely gonna piss somebody off with the shh he says. He may end up finding someone he hates as much as Dustin
laugh.gif
feel bad for Leroy cuz his chances of being dominant let alone winning went down.

Bringing Mike is gonna be good for tv more so than Adam cuz he's definitely gonna piss somebody off with the shh he says. He may end up finding someone he hates as much as Dustin
laugh.gif
feel bad for Leroy cuz his chances of being dominant let alone winning went down.

mike mike is %+@%! made #**! that kid, shoulda brought in a champ like derrick or abram or brad

mike mike is %+@%! made #**! that kid, shoulda brought in a champ like derrick or abram or brad

where did all this hate from mikemike come from lol
from the looks of the challenge as long as you don't lose and dont suck you'll be safe
leroy and mikemike i dont think is the weakest team

where did all this hate from mikemike come from lol
from the looks of the challenge as long as you don't lose and dont suck you'll be safe
leroy and mikemike i dont think is the weakest team

Adam
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 If that wasnt the weakest punch I done ever seen. What a clown. All Bark. Good Riddance! Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Adam
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 If that wasnt the weakest punch I done ever seen. What a clown. All Bark. Good Riddance! Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone laugh when Adam and Leroy were doing the jump. Leroy - "Lets clear this !#%@#" Adam - "Yeah lets clear it, !#%@#"

Anyone laugh when Adam and Leroy were doing the jump. Leroy - "Lets clear this !#%@#" Adam - "Yeah lets clear it, !#%@#"

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Anyone laugh when Adam and Leroy were doing the jump. Leroy - "Lets clear this ++##%" Adam - "Yeah lets clear it, ++##%"

laugh.gif
i caught that too

Anyone laugh when Adam and Leroy were doing the jump. Leroy - "Lets clear this ++##%" Adam - "Yeah lets clear it, ++##%"

laugh.gif
i caught that too

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who caught that. Leroy shoulda detached his harness for that one.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who caught that. Leroy shoulda detached his harness for that one.

Back
Top Bottom