MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

That's tough for CT to lose like that, but as long as I hear TJ say "I think we'll see you in the future" I got hope the God will return and win without being cheated.

That's tough for CT to lose like that, but as long as I hear TJ say "I think we'll see you in the future" I got hope the God will return and win without being cheated.

I thought CT was going to spazzz on Adam..I kno I would..and even after messing up they styll could have won. so you know it would have been a walk in the park if Adam hadnt messed up

I thought CT was going to spazzz on Adam..I kno I would..and even after messing up they styll could have won. so you know it would have been a walk in the park if Adam hadnt messed up

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

y u guys no like wes
Because of exactly what Cara Maria just said.. he talks to everybody with that condescending tone and the only one who intimidates him is CT. Now that CT is gone look how he's acting again.. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

y u guys no like wes
Because of exactly what Cara Maria just said.. he talks to everybody with that condescending tone and the only one who intimidates him is CT. Now that CT is gone look how he's acting again.. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom