MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

johnny portland is in good shape. He didn't struggle in the run or climb. bananas beasted on that stationary bike though.
if this was a straight marathon like past challenges he could of won it. He had the most gas in the tank. the whole partner, combined time thing just made it lame. 

I'm looking at this last hike up the snowy mountain and I gotta say if every stage was individual lucky Johnny from Boston may have won the whole thing.
Bananas was only a couple minutes behind Johnny on the hike up. On the bike Bananas finished like an hour faster than any other guy, that basically won it for him whether they were all individual or team challenges. I was surprised how much faster he did it, especially how Johnny was talking about keeping up in base with him.

Bananas was only a couple minutes behind Johnny on the hike up. On the bike Bananas finished like an hour faster than any other guy, that basically won it for him whether they were all individual or team challenges. I was surprised how much faster he did it, especially how Johnny was talking about keeping up in base with him.

I think you got your times mixed up. It was about twenty minutes on the bike and thirty minute difference on the mountain climb. Johnny lost because he lost 30 minutes with a gassed devyn on the hill climb that was the difference. It was sheer luck that bananas won he got devyn on the team event she performed best which isn't saying much.

I think you got your times mixed up. It was about twenty minutes on the bike and thirty minute difference on the mountain climb. Johnny lost because he lost 30 minutes with a gassed devyn on the hill climb that was the difference. It was sheer luck that bananas won he got devyn on the team event she performed best which isn't saying much.
Maybe I did read times wrong on bike then, I was suprised when I thought it took the other guys 2 hours to finish, but makes sense if I just read it wrong.

bananas finished the bike in 61 minutes. He's the oldest one there so I was surprised.

bananas finished the bike in 61 minutes. He's the oldest one there so I was surprised.

He's not that old lol. People think these vets are like, in their 40s, or something. Bananas is only 30 years old (or so).

I thought dude was in his mid-30s. He's still older than all the other finalists. Probably wants to be on this show until the retirement age of 65.

Last edited:
For this show, 30s is old :lol:
I'm looking at this last hike up the snowy mountain and I gotta say if every stage was individual lucky Johnny from Boston may have won the whole thing.
I know that but the walk to the puzzle, kayak, and first hike was a struggle for them dudes and I feel like with each Devyn held her partners up. Who is to say where Johnny would've been time wise if he was solo his first 3 stages.

I seriously though all these vets were in their late 30s/early 40s, how old is Cyrus :lol:? Maybe it's cause I've just been watching on and off for so long

For this show, 30s is old :lol:
I know that but the walk to the puzzle, kayak, and first hike was a struggle for them dudes and I feel like with each Devyn held her partners up. Who is to say where Johnny would've been time wise if he was solo his first 3 stages.
Hard to say at this point. Puzzle I assume Bananas wins that, since out of all 6 people he was only person to think to just arrange it like a tree rather than by cities. He was with Devyn so he just got to the end so late. Kayak and Hill climb who knows.

EIther way, Zach did more harm to Laurel than Devyn did to any of the guys imo. It balanced out with her whereas Zach killed Laurels lead.

I seriously though all these vets were in their late 30s/early 40s, how old is Cyrus :lol:? Maybe it's cause I've just been watching on and off for so long

I'm just gonna go ahead and put all this age talk to bed, because too many people seem to have a warped sense of how old these people actually are.

The oldest cast members from this past season, according to IMDB (which has exact birthdays listed):

Bananas turned 32 last week
CT will be 34 in July
Aneesa will be 33 in September

Other recent "old" competitors:
Alton (35 in September)
Paula (33 in July)
Trishelle (35 in November)

If you're wondering, Syrus is 42, which means he was 37 the last time he did a Challenge.

I'm just gonna go ahead and put all this age talk to bed, because too many people seem to have a warped sense of how old these people actually are.

The oldest cast members from this past season, according to IMDB (which has exact birthdays listed):

Bananas turned 32 last week
CT will be 34 in July
Aneesa will be 33 in September

Other recent "old" competitors:
Alton (35 in September)
Paula (33 in July)
Trishelle (35 in November)

If you're wondering, Syrus is 42, which means he was 37 the last time he did a Challenge.

Mark was like 42-43 something on battle of exes. He is only one really "old".

edit: meant exes not season

Last edited:
Mark is a damn genetic freak. Eric Nies is probably still in great shape too. I miss seeing the people from older seasons. They should do a reunion with people from the first few seasons.

Mark was like 42-43 something on battle of exes. He is only one really "old".

edit: meant exes not season

Yeah, I only went as far back as Seasons. I think Mark Long came out of "retirement", too lol.

Yeah, I only went as far back as Seasons. I think Mark Long came out of "retirement", too lol.
Yeah, and he was still pretty beast that season too. Got eliminated vs Bananas right before finals.

Mark is juicin :lol:

thought majority of you guys forgot about him because hes the OLD one

I stopped caring about who'd win after Theresa got the screwjob.

But I will say, we would've been robbed of Devyn's antics. And Zach came through :lol:

The finales of these always suck, but that was entertaining.

And Theresa needs to let all that salt in her heart go forreal. :smh:

Theresa came out looking pretty terrible on the aftershow :lol:

Nany got a 10lb weave in her head

Last edited:
Mark is a damn genetic freak. Eric Nies is probably still in great shape too. I miss seeing the people from older seasons. They should do a reunion with people from the first few seasons.

If it's a challenge only show I would be down to watch. If it's was a reality show, it would be boring as hell. People forget a lot of these old folks aren't down for the partying, drama, and a lot of them are married so hooking up on camera is not an option.

TL;DL for everyone: Bananas said Nany lost the Final on the backside of the mountain because she half-assed it on the way down (it was literally a downhill run). They were so far ahead of Zach and Laurel (and Johnny and Devyn) that Nany didn't think she had to run the whole way down the hill.

Back
Top Bottom