MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

And I can't hate on him for getting Jordan's cheeks. Some of you guys just put her on a pedestal and projected your ideals on to her. She's basic and likes lame dudes....

When she started talking I instantly knew she was wack. She would have given the buns to anyone who gave her mad attention.

Reactions: God
Gay willy from Philly should of just smashed biggie on some Yolo. Him backing out and acting scared make him seem even more gay. U knew what they was when u called em, I would've got some dome or even smashed like so, it was a drought.

I get what yall saying on one hand but on the other, if I'm trying to get a nut in during a convienent situation when I got the house to myself and the yambs show up late I'd just reschedule. There's really no privacy in that house with the bed situation.

Depends on how thirsty and how long the drought is though.

With Will, it does make him more sus given how it went down and how he is.

Last edited:
I get what yall saying on o e hand but on the other. If I'm trying to get a nut in during a convienent situation when I got the house to myself and the yambs show up late It just reschedule. There's really no privacy in that house with the bed situation.

The worst part was when he told the producer to tell those mammoths [emoji]128024[/emoji] to leave. Dude couldn't even do his own dirty work. Then he goes outside and walks them across the street and runs back into the house like a little kid with no explanation. Proceeds to call himself "Willy from philly"....

Last edited:
The worst part was when he told the producer to tell those mammoths [emoji]128024[/emoji] to leave. Dude couldn't even do his own dirty work. Then he goes outside and walks the across the street and runs back into the house like a little kid with no explanation. Proceeds to call himself "Willy from philly"....

He almost got his *** beat. The one chick was ready to fight him for telling her to come back :rofl:

I get what yall saying on o e hand but on the other. If I'm trying to get a nut in during a convienent situation when I got the house to myself and the yambs show up late It just reschedule. There's really no privacy in that house with the bed situation.

The worst part was when he told the producer to tell those mammoths [emoji]128024[/emoji] to leave. Dude couldn't even do his own dirty work. Then he goes outside and walks them across the street and runs back into the house like a little kid with no explanation. Proceeds to call himself "Willy from philly"....
:rofl: :rofl: True, case in point, more sus.

Peter is a cornball. He's definitely going to end up getting arrested for domestic violence at some point.

Tyara has to stop teasing my boy Theo. But Theo has to stop crying all the time though. Her butt is so fat though, he probably can't even help himself.

Metrosexual Masserobbie. Zesty of him getting his eyebrows waxed.

Jenn is a strag. She was just all about her boyfriend and now she's all over Peter. :smh:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha. Theo played himself hard. Crying and talking about putting a baby in her. *** fat but she still look like the grinch.

Peter is a psycho for real. Son lost it over a mom joke. Hahahaha, PSYCHO.

Show getting wack. Needs some beef or something.

Peter is a cornball. He's definitely going to end up getting arrested for domestic violence at some point.

Tyara has to stop teasing my boy Theo. But Theo has to stop crying all the time though. Her butt is so fat though, he probably can't even help himself.

Jenn is a strag. She was just all about her boyfriend and now she's all over Peter. :smh:

I didn't see the last ep, but if Theo is getting teased then that is his fault. Homie is her roommate, he be laying up in her bed spooning with her and ****. He needs to man up and make that move. Based off her response to him he would know if she is playing or if she is serious. Truth be told, he shouldn't be wasting his time with one of the roommates though. There are way too many thirsty joints out there that would bless him and any of the other dudes in the house. If he is trying to have a relationship, then he needs to wait til the show is over and see what their chemistry is like away from the cameras and all the nonsense

Jenn is a fool for letting that dude use her like that though. He only jumping on her b/c he feels played by the sister, and he looks at Jenn as an easy mark :smh:

Theo a cornball man. Crying over man face. That *** is glorious but he was supposed to smash and keep it going, ***** fell in love and didn't even sniff the *****. Ole boy Peter is gonna murder Ole girl if she even say excuse me to another dude.

Papi literally had da bunz in his lap and decided to catch mami feelings after answering da phone :x

Why da **** would you even answer da damn phone? :smh:

Bout you love here as a woman, as a person and as a soul :x

Bout I know how to keep my legs closed but you was bout to give papi da sloppy until ol dumbass let a phone cockblock him :rolleyes

Ugly duckling wanna talk bout disrespecting herself :rolleyes

This monster flipped out over an unfinished yo mama joke :x

Oh Mike's low-key racist? Would have never guessed that :rolleyes

Done with this.

Should of listened to last week me :smh:

Last edited:
Show never did deliver on that Tyara and Kim beef. Guess that **** was fake too like her accent.

What a odd moment Theo got it back on track then that phone rang :lol:

why did he pick it up / why did she let him and how it went so left after

Watching what Peter does going forward dude is not done probably will try to get with Anna again

I expect Peter to do what Mike predicted. Jen is gonna look or talk to a guy and he's gonna go off and make a big thing about it :lol:

I wonder what's the racist **** Mike said. That chance of racism is rarely passed up in the RW house.

Theo need to stop simping and smash a different chick for like a week. If he want to be foul he should smash kim :lol:

I expect Peter to do what Mike predicted. Jen is gonna look or talk to a guy and he's gonna go off and make a big thing about it :lol:

I wonder what's the racist **** Mike said. That chance of racism is rarely passed up in the RW house.

Theo need to stop simping and smash a different chick for like a week. If he want to be foul he should smash kim :lol:

If Kim would let him smash.

Is it just me or is Theo and his cuz the only people on the show with a legit issue. I give Mike and the other dude a pass too, b/c 3k is a lot of money to borrow and not return as a friend. It seems like everyone else **** could have been resolved with just a damn phonecall.

Last edited:
What a odd moment Theo got it back on track then that phone rang :lol:

why did he pick it up / why did she let him and how it went so left after

Watching what Peter does going forward dude is not done probably will try to get with Anna again

It sounded as though the soccer player ended up swinging by the house to chill. I don't know why they didn't just show that.

Also Peter all in sending Edible Arrangements already. Simping Peter Pan.

Don't see why she wouldn't. Hasn't got a lot of air time.

Is it just me or is Theo and his cuz the only people on the show with a legit issue. I give Mike and the other dude a pass too, b/c 3k is a lot of money to borrow and not return as a friend. It seems like everyone else **** could have been resolved with just a damn phonecall.
Pretty much.

The stuff with Jordan and Orlana is pretty serious in a one sided way.

Not sure about that weirdo Will. He infiltrated Anika's family :lol:

:rofl:

I agree. Most of these issues seem petty.

Tyara needs to stop playing and let Theo hit. I imagine she pushes people who care about her alot. He seems like a genuine guy I don't know why she's fronting on him. Let me go find his twitter/IG

The sisters have the most annoying voice.

Last edited:
Nah, she shouldn't let him get it. He's a *****. I want to be with you and put a baby in you. Only been 2-3 weeks and he talking like a bi**h. He don't deserve no cheeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
2-3 weeks in Real World time isn't 2-3 weeks in actual time. They are with each other 24/7, no breaks, nothing. I'd equate that to at least 2-3 months in a normal setting. Everything is naturally accelerated then add in the fact that they actually shared the same "room"

Where can I watch the "Real Talk" after show with Ness Nitty? I heard on after show of "Stacked Odds" Ep 6, Kimberly said out of everyone in the house, she would smash Anna.

I knew from the first episode Jordan was a good looking girl but the last two episodes she's really been catching my eye :wow:. Scumbag Mike lucky :smh:.

Eh the two sisters suck. Too many people
On the show so people are disappearing

Back
Top Bottom