MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Dude, I couldn't help but cringe when she was trying to excuse his behavior. She was literally blaming herself. She's a victim and doesn't even know it.

Major props to Katrina and Anna for calling him out while the entire house sat quietly and watched it take place.
Agreed, man. Can't believe no one spoke up. Eem though I can't stand the sisters, the Peter/Jenn vs sisters storyline is picking up. Lowkey wish Jenna and CeeJai were on this season than last season just to see what woulda popped off with Aryan Mike.

Also, Anika and Will have offered next to nothing this season. 

Not only is Peter clearly verbally abusive but Jenn is behaving like a victim :lol: :smh:

Dude, I couldn't help but cringe when she was trying to excuse his behavior. She was literally blaming herself. She's a victim and doesn't even know it.

Major props to Katrina and Anna for calling him out while the entire house sat quietly and watched it take place.

Yea... they all acknowledged how manipulative and abusive Peter is, but nobody spoke up when it was happening. Peter's hate for the sisters is pretty crazy, too.

Jenn stood up to her friends before she stood up to the man who disrespected her for the world to see. She said they pushed him to his limit but he didn't blow up on them he blew up on her. Verbal abuse doesn't have to be name calling. He's definitley abusive and I don't see how it would get any better when there are no cameras around to keep him in check.

I don't understand why he hates them so much.

Oh yeah, that ***** manipulative move Peter pulled when Jenn explicitly told him not to talk to the sisters :smh: :lol:

Can't even front that she probably left the Google search up on purpose but something had to be done given producers were gonna let it rock.

Something off in the house with the way they deal with conflict. At least with the females.

Reactions: God
Not only is Peter clearly verbally abusive but Jenn is behaving like a victim :lol: :smh:

I wonder how low the ratings have got? :nerd: I know the producers were hoping for their first Real World on air abortion.

**** make sense that Tya been pregnant since she got on the show :lol:

Second season of thr RW, Tami (star of Basketball Wives) had an on air abortion. They brought her to the clinic, had debates between the roomates about it, and they showed the after effect.

Anna definitely left that up there on purpose but it had to be donr. Peter is a classic abuser though. Then popping up with the flowers in the morning and her just eating it up was sad to see.

Lol I can see the Joe Dirt resemblance. She looks terrible without makeup.

This guy Peter has gotten ridiculous and the fact it turned Jenn against the sister is funny in a way but her taking the abuse is just sad.

Looks like another castmate could get booted after next week's fight. Wonder if it's Jenn and then Peter will try to play it off and hit on another castmate lol.

Last edited:
Orlana didn't even speak and tell Kass' that was feeling him, at all. She starts moaning & groaning when Kass gets a chick number on the yacht?! This chick has got to be kidding.

Season sucked regardless. This entire bad blood setup was stupid to begin with. The entire season is focused on "bad blood", but none of these people really had any issues. Instead of the og cast enjoying their time in Seattle, and taking in the experience of being on the show. The producers try to throw a curve ball and it failed.
Typical female **** right here. :smh:

Smh :smh:

Anyone feel like Katrina looks like Joe Dirt?

IDK who Joe Dirt is but the girl dating Peter kind of looks like Jim Carey in the mask. Or when the bad guy got the mask and put it on.
:lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Joe Dirt

Katrina%20Stack%20cover%20Real%20world%2032.jpg
joe-dirt.jpg

This is such a waste of a hr and season.

Rename it Real World: Send Everybody Home.

To even be subjected to all of Peter's and the sisters lame annoyingness :x

14 was just too big of a number to get a coherent storyline together

Robbie is the MVP of the season. Douchebag with a sound head on his shoulders, his advice was always on point

Peter is a NUTCASE!

What was the point of Will & Anika though?

Last edited:
I was dying when Peter sat with her and was like is there anything I can do to get you to come home with me? Then when he called her a MFer. I was weak

Son is bonkers in the head. Like he was realizing his manipulation game wasn't that tight (back when Mike told him), son was swinging from anger to bargaining fast :lol:

I don't know how producers thought that would make it a good finae.

Waste of a season imo. I only watched cause it was shot in Capitol hill. Funny how Robbie was djing at Tia Lou which is across town.

Peter was soft at the end trying to guilt jen and then with the selfies in the van. I wonder how much earlier he even left compared to when everyone went home.

Last edited:
14 was just too big of a number to get a coherent storyline together

Robbie is the MVP of the season. Douchebag with a sound head on his shoulders, his advice was always on point

Peter is a NUTCASE!

What was the point of Will & Anika though?

Lol... wut? Dude just spouted out "motivational" social media cliches.

Cliche or not,it was always sound, coherent and applied to the situation at hand.

Don't be a debbie downer about positivity!

Back
Top Bottom