MTV True Life: I'm in a Love Triangle...dude was pathetic

LOL I thought I was the only one to peep this, we was rollin when he was whippin the busted maxima with those 17" rims
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

LOL I thought I was the only one to peep this, we was rollin when he was whippin the busted maxima with those 17" rims
roll.gif
he wishes it was a Maxima and those rims were about 15's at best from PepBoys

28kkp40.jpg

laugh.gif
I remember seeing this earlier in the week...dude was a clown...wit that damn chain...
smh.gif
u can't be serious but it was hilarious when he thought hecould get his ex jealous by bringin the new chick to the mall...
laugh.gif
all he did was make the situation worse...and then when he shot pool wit his ex and triedto hug and kiss on her
smh.gif
...FAIL...

I was dying watching him make out with Jordan, trying to be all Pretty Ricky music videoesque

pretty sad he was like 23 and she was 18

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

guess I'm the only NTer who peeped his DMP 11's

or maybe they were fake

I peeped those to. They were all out the box and issh.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
I remember seeing this earlier in the week...dude was a clown...wit that damn chain...
smh.gif
u can't be serious but it was hilarious when he thought he could get his ex jealous by bringin the new chick to the mall...
laugh.gif
all he did was make the situation worse
...and then when he shot pool wit his ex and tried to hug and kiss on her
smh.gif
...FAIL...
That had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

roll.gif
he wishes it was a Maxima and those rims were about 15's at best from PepBoys

28kkp40.jpg
smh.gif
smh.gif
dudes look mad suspect, and they look like posers

I wouldnt kno myself but let me ask..is this how typical LA dudes be actin..

That episode sucked.... i watched it with my mom and she even said it was completely horrible! That dude sucks at life...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xxxTheSmoreoxxx

That episode sucked.... i watched it with my mom and she even said it was completely horrible! That dude sucks at life...
smh.gif

eek.gif
i watched it with my mom too...lol

Yea, I just seen it today. The mall "plot" was hilarious
roll.gif
. Dude was mad thirsty and that's the same lame dude who been on ParentalControl. Tryna become a reality celebrity.
laugh.gif

he was so corny...to many girls told him he was cute and he ran with it...i thought he was gonna cry after leavin his ex's house and seein her newman...and he wasn't foolin nobody w/that horrible jewelry...

when i peeped this dudes DMP XI's and simp steez, i was positive it was one of these dukes from NT.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom