MTV Video Music Award 2015

yep, he's rico wade's cousin learned under him in the studio & even got writing credits while working with him, he went by meathead in the DF [Dungeon Family] 2nd Gen group Da Connect...can't really judge him because dude really had to find his lane, here is some of his earlier work when he used to flow a bit differently, but that same cadence is still there, especially on songs like the percocet & stripper joint from ds2 [which sounds like a classic outkast song] & deeper than the ocean just to name a couple. to me he raps just about the same, just not the same subject matter & uses more autotune & melody.

never forget.

Last edited:
Any Vinnie Paz or Aesop Rock fans in here?

Feels like it.

Never thought I'd see that name around here. My old homegirl wife'd up King Mag and used to plaster her myspace page with music from those Pharaoh boys. They're not too bad if you're into that kind of music.

Cheesesteaks is actually in my top 25 most played songs, according to my iTunes :lol:

Was he the headliner at Birthday Bash? Most of us know he's Rico Wade's cousin. That's what makes him even more pathetic. He could've soaked up all that musical knowledge.

Instead, I think he was snorting that red clay or inhaling spray paint. Dude is a 31 year old junky and copycat.

#FACTS

Might be late 
laugh.gif

Glad she got over her eating disorder and not worried about being labeled "fat".
Same here. Always thought she looked cute. It kinda reminded me of nice-shaped white chicks who get called fat by their bfs, and eventually go on these awful diets/workouts that makes them lose every curve they have, looking all frail and stuff. i know Demi didn't get to that point, but glad she seems comfortable now.
see lohan, Lindsey.. she was right in her mean girls stage, then it all went to hell

as right as demi looking right now, she gotta wait for the crown:

http://niketalk.com/t/602873/yall-aint-tell-me-hilary-duff-was-back/0_20

Back
Top Bottom