MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2r20tae.png

1904nq.png

I dont know whats more funny...that Lil mama got blasted by these two or slim thugs tweet about alicia keyes hahaha

OK

Kanye was a D--- for dat but Eff it... who gives a F--- about a Taylor Swift anyway... it wasnt even that terrible.... Alicia Keys is beautiful... Jay-Z andSway need some cough drops... Katy Perry & Megan Fox are Sexy... Lady Gaga is too in a weird, extremely odd type way... Wale was killin it even thoughtthat british b---- kept tryna talk over him... Cudi shoulda won the award... and Russel Brand still wearing high heels

roll.gif
jay "shoo"ed her. Catch the little wrist flick "get the##*! outta here" when she's boppin in hov's face.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Can someone fill me in on what Lil Mama did or didn't do?

While jayz and alicia keys was on stage, her *%! got on the stage...she had no reason to be there.

This bit Russel Brand said in the beginning had me chuckling:

"The Jonas Brothers have forgiven me. They have to. They're Christians."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlexF

OK

Kanye was a D--- for dat but Eff it... who gives a F--- about a Taylor Swift anyway... it wasnt even that terrible.... Alicia Keys is beautiful... Jay-Z and Sway need some cough drops... Katy Perry & Megan Fox are Sexy... Lady Gaga is too in a weird, extremely odd type way... Wale was killin it even thought that british b---- kept tryna talk over him... Cudi shoulda won the award... and Russel Brand still wearing high heels
6d416f46fd83283f36ec864d1f8f58964136fb8f.gif

Back
Top Bottom