MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

eeibaby wrote:
Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

http://www.youtube.com/v/IQrMXWUBes0&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/IQrMXWUBes0&rel=1SuperAntigen wrote:

1C3M4M wrote:

PLZ WATCH JAYZ NOTE TO LIL MAMA TO "SCURRY OFF" AT 5:03

AND 5:17 JAY EMBRACES ALICIA AND LEAVES LIL DADA IN THE DUST

He actually patted her on her thigh...

Almost akin to how in in Bball games, team mates pat each other on the butt. Watch it again.

So Jay Z patted her like teammates giving good job pats in games. So Jay Z was proud of what she did? oo ok I missed that 1.....
That wasn't a pat on the thigh, in the previous vid posted from a better angle, there was significant space.� It was a get outta here wave.

Yea but Jay was smiling at the same time. I'm almost positive it was planned for her to come on the stage. Alicia didn't seem alarmed by it.

laugh.gif

If it was planned for Lil' Mama to come on stage then why Jay didn't puts his arm around both of them, hell after the performance she gets off the stage.� Nobody comes on the stage then leaves especially at the final performance

^^^This, Antigen also note what�Jay said to her, im sure you didnt catch that

There is no way way that was planned for her to come on stage...i missed the middle part what did wale say that was controversial?

eeibaby wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/v/IQrMXWUBes0&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/IQrMXWUBes0&rel=1SuperAntigen wrote:

1C3M4M wrote:

Almost akin to how in in Bball games, team mates pat each other on the butt. Watch it again.

So Jay Z patted her like teammates giving good job pats in games. So Jay Z was proud of what she did? oo ok I missed that 1.....
That wasn't a pat on the thigh, in the previous vid posted from a better angle, there was significant space.� It was a get outta here wave.
Yea but Jay was smiling at the same time. I'm almost positive it was planned for her to come on the stage. Alicia didn't seem alarmed by it.

laugh.gif

If it was planned for Lil' Mama to come on stage then why Jay didn't puts his arm around both of them, hell after the performance she gets off the stage.� Nobody comes on the stage then leaves especially at the final performance

hahaha naaahh theres no way alicia or hov were amused with that, that slap was like a shoo fly, or an indirect way of yo get off the stage, thenat the end it was def noticeable, when jay and keys put their backs together in the run dmc pose and thats when lil mama got the message and hopped off.

i was really
roll.gif
roll.gif
when jay was steppin back when lil mama was steppin forward, she deserves to defbe in the "you thought you were doin it" thread.

eeibaby wrote:

1C3M4M wrote:

laugh.gif

The video doesn't show them exchanging words...you got another one I could viewwww...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^its on MTV Right now Antigen, pay attention to what Jay says to her when shes lookin at him

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm watching the ending again I didn't notice but HOV saying "You T-Pain now" to that fool whens he was staring @ him on stage.
just saw this
roll.gif

But to the pat on Lil mama, it was a playful tap, cause he did it right after he said the t-pain line, and he was laughing. it wasnt planned tho

Yeah I just saw it, he said it and gave her a little pat.
laugh.gif

She really thought she was doing it though but she looked out of place and almost ruined a good performance.

^
laugh.gif
at the lean

and
roll.gif
at what kanye did
wasnt able to watch the VMAs today since i was at my ring ceremony
i'll catch it another time though

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

2ex26f9.gif

Did my dude string snap before he could lean?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Way it works is theres like these nails coming out from the floor that the special shoes slot into and then you lean...Something either broke or he was scaredto lean.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

2ex26f9.gif

Did my dude string snap before he could lean?
roll.gif

no wires ...... They slide they're heels into notches on the ground and lean forward. Dude must have missed his or didn't have any. MJ has the patentfor it. It's called the gravity something. Just google MJ patent.

^^^ Gif is going to be legendary, anytime someone fails, someone will post that gif, just put a fail stamp on it and wallah! lol

Back
Top Bottom